Had this crazy idea. Why did NCsoft gave an empower to SE and clarity to EE?(May reconsider Evasion buff also). It would`ve been much better wise versa, to make SE fully light fighter buffer,  EE mage buffer, and PP a mediocre/tank buffer. And I thought if there are some customs on the server, Staff could take a thought about that.

No chance for custiom modification on skills. Lately there is trend to remove custom modifications. Plus i dont like this idea to make SE useless. Even now there are like 90% of CPs with EE and 10% with SE in main setup? U want to make EE even more demanded and SE useless. If u gave PR and resist shock to se and emp to ee mby more ppl would approve such idea :D

Edited by Rizos

Well yea, resist shock is good but, it would have been the only buff need for fighter party, and I would think twice before reserving slot for character with only one skill needed.

well Mages need only one buff from SE that EE doesnt have and u brought this idea so looks like its worth to have char for 1 buff :D

SE wasn't needed in mage party after OL got an empower(interlude if I'm being correct), but she could be helpful (maybe even in mage party) if she had at least clarity.

And for now its kind of enough to get EE + empower buff from fishing. So clarity from SE may be more reasonable than form EE, to make her great again. :)

Edited by axwell

10 minutes ago, axwell said:

So clarity from SE may be more reasonable than form EE, to make her great again.

there's a reason why SE has stigma of shilen, and EE doesn't.

Nah, who needs a background drama story line...  Stop kidding urself and admit that you here to make other characters hurt :D