crash while doing rb

u will login and rb will be with hp u left it

after u will lure it to arena again u will kill it and get same exp as usual

problem solved

7 minutes ago, Kaaru said:

u will login and rb will be with hp u left it

after u will lure it to arena again u will kill it and get same exp as usual

problem solved

we well i didnt know that i thought couse of dc we would take only little xp and so i didnt use xo scroll. this think is just absurb i am tired of dieing and wasting time due to those crashes ffs

after charsh u will get exp as usualy rb gives if it gives 10kk it wil give 10kk and no care how much hp he had. i was finishing rb after crash already, i know it

4 minutes ago, Kaaru said:

after charsh u will get exp as usualy rb gives if it gives 10kk it wil give 10kk and no care how much hp he had. i was finishing rb after crash already, i know it

yea thanks for the info but you where a little late... my bonus xp is gone now...

2 hours ago, Lorgend said:

we well i didnt know that i thought couse of dc we would take only little xp and so i didnt use xo scroll. this think is just absurb i am tired of dieing and wasting time due to those crashes ffs

what :D

so u just try to earn free exp coz u didnt use exp scroll but u got ur rb exp?

2 hours ago, Lorgend said:

Then you should be glad, you can keep that scroll for higher lvl raids. The bigger problem is when you kill 70 lvl rb and @ 10% hp server crash, then you go take rb pk all who try to steal  the rb and when it all feels safe again - another crash. After serv is on again you see full wickedsick running to raid on mounts and you realize its lost. But we all know crash can happen, so we take the risk and dont cry. Especially when it helps you to save scrolls which you was about to use on 47 rb.