Sign in to follow this  
Banish3d

Blessed Spiritshot / Spritshot problem

Hi,

I noticed on Blessed Spiritshot / Spritshot, if you have them in Auto mode (right clic on it) and use a spell, first one use them well but if you launch a second spell (buff for instance) while you first cast is launch, your second spell didn't have a casting speed boost (it's like you didn't use a BSS/Spiritshot).

It's so annoying when you cast buff/spell in non stop, some have casting speed boost and some don't.

Just try it, you notice that quickly.

Edit : My ping is not a problem (30~50).

Hi,

I noticed on Blessed Spiritshot / Spritshot, if you have them in Auto mode (right clic on it) and use a spell, first one use them well but if you launch a second spell (buff for instance) while you first cast is launch, your second spell didn't have a casting speed boost (it's like you didn't use a BSS/Spiritshot).

It's so annoying when you cast buff/spell (when you cast non stop), some have casting speed boost and some don't.

Just try it, you notice that quickly.

​also noticed by the way

Its not bug its engine mechanic. you must move to activate second SS. But why skills in macros ain't reusing faster??? 

Its not bug its engine mechanic.

​Yeah, I think so too. Had that issue on every Lineage 2 server i played so far... You just have to wait a short amount of time until the shots got used and then trigger the next spell. Don't trigger your next spell while you still cast one...

Sign in to follow this