Sign in to follow this  
Banish3d

Global chat

Hi,

I was thinking about few private i played with Global chat, and it could be nice to have this here.

For instance make Trade a Global chat, it's good for communicate (trade/clan recruit/help) and when we play world feel less empty.

This feature + offline shop (if well done) add more comfort for people without be a gamebreaker.

+1 for global Trade chat if the reuse is at least 60 seconds and it's strictly restricet to trades - GMs could give chatban for few hours if someone abused the +Trade for non-bussiness activities.

Feature could be removed eventually as community will grow, but I think it would be nice in the beginning :)

Hi,

I was thinking about few private i played with Global chat, and it could be nice to have this here.

For instance make Trade a Global chat, it's good for communicate (trade/clan recruit/help) and when we play world feel less empty.

This feature + offline shop (if well done) add more comfort for people without be a gamebreaker.

I believe Global chat this is a great feature to implement for the beta, easier to talk to each other and collaborate.