Sign in to follow this  
datplays

Fishboting

Just now, Sensei said:

Everyone has bad days, you can say "it was my little brother on pc not me, sry guys"
gl, you were ez af

You understand that you ask and answer your own statements without any similarity to your talkers posts trying to persuade your self that you achieved something without even knowing it,right?There are some doctors for this kind of mental illness...

Sorry bro im not a psychologist nor a gynaecologist to help you.

Just now, realKingLeonidas said:

You understand that you ask and answer your own statements without any similarity to your talkers posts trying to persuade your self that you achieved something without even knowing it,right?There are some doctors for this kind of mental illness...

Sorry bro im not a psychologist nor a gynaecologist to help you.

You are a fine example of a confused teenager who thinks he knows his sh1t.
Here's your homework for the future:

- Once you fail, even if you feel embarassed to admit, just don't keep going, you only look dumber.
- Implying that I made some "grammar" mistake, when you have butchered the english language all over the forum/game, makes you -again- look dumber.
- Repeating the word "triggered" is a clear sign of low self-esteem. In your mind, this catchy phrase will somehow make me go down to your "I-have-something-to-prove" level and from there you can fight your way back out of the sh1thole that you burried yourself. Unless you actually believe that any JF is capable to mentally trigger me.
- Using insults like "wanker", suggesting I need a doctor, gynaecologist etc is another sign of insecure beta. I expect such things from stiba, but maybe you aren't that far.
- Before you proceed to reply with another dumb comment, know your place and...
- ...Appreciate the advice above ^

30 minutes ago, Sensei said:

- Once you fail, even if you feel embarassed to admit, just don't keep going, you only look dumber.
- Implying that I made some "grammar" mistake, when you have butchered the english language all over the forum/game, makes you -again- look dumber.
- Repeating the word "triggered" is a clear sign of low self-esteem. In your mind, this catchy phrase will somehow make me go down to your "I-have-something-to-prove" level and from there you can fight your way back out of the sh1thole that you burried yourself. Unless you actually believe that any JF is capable to mentally trigger me.
- Using insults like "wanker", suggesting I need a doctor, gynaecologist etc is another sign of insecure beta. I expect such things from stiba, but maybe you aren't that far.

You know by staying in this forum and writting an article for your imagine e-fights shows what is marked above for you.Keep trying to offend me,its really funny
#Perma_Butthurted

Edited by realKingLeonidas

2 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

You know by staying in this forum and writting an article for your imagine e-fights shows what is marked above for you.Keep trying to offend me,its really funny  

30 minutes ago, Sensei said:

- Before you proceed to reply with another dumb comment, know your place

You skipped the most important step

1 minute ago, DerMeister said:

@Sensei you are pathetic dude.. just to know..

Are you the guy who threatened me with rl things in forum pms? :P
lol these teenagers with anger management problems

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

Are you the guy who threatened me with rl things in forum pms? :P
lol these teenagers with anger management problems

retard. pathetic and more.. just to know dude.

Edited by DerMeister

@realKingLeonidasthis dermeister is such a tool, that he would laugh even if you posted a vid with santa humping borat :P
Won't even bother for irrelevant WL who begs me to stop ganging him, u are not ready to even talk to me

Edited by Sensei
  • Sad 1

Fun fact u have 1/10 of my IQ as i said before . and after 2 weeks u didnt understand yet.how u ganked me with Bp? u healed me to death?

• Haha 1

I see at least 2,5 (yes u know who the half is) JF active here but not in game, waiting for safety of N/A prime probably.
Pt vs. pt girls or excuses?

Ah...Most of them going through puberty, or frustrated to still xp in abg.
If we change to N/A prime i guess we will kick them again from the server :/
Who am i going to troll then? stiba relogged and haven't seen him for like a week.

15 hours ago, Sensei said:

Speaking from experience arguing with retards like Myrciu and kktnxbye who live in their own reality, all hope is lost here. Instead you should bow down to the prime example of the human male species as he has watched "300" over 25 times and is born anywhere near Peloponnese which obviously means he is the true and only King Leonidas to ever exist and grace us, the mortal beings with his potent alpha presence. 

Btw if I remember correctly from 9th grade literature, according to Herodotus, Leonidas was inbred as his father's wife was also his niece, so no wonder he is retarded.

On 6/12/2017 at 10:22 AM, BlackJack said:

Speaking from experience arguing with retards like Myrciu and kktnxbye who live in their own reality, all hope is lost here. Instead you should bow down to the prime example of the human male species as he has watched "300" over 25 times and is born anywhere near Peloponnese which obviously means he is the true and only King Leonidas to ever exist and grace us, the mortal beings with his potent alpha presence. 

Btw if I remember correctly from 9th grade literature, according to Herodotus, Leonidas was inbred as his father's wife was also his niece, so no wonder he is retarded.

Friend , sorry for saying that but i dont think you are in any state to judge this nations history which invented your language :D And this historic person you mentioned, and make fun of it, was one of the many reasons you,me and almost all european countries exist like they are today.Stop being so retard and stick to the game facts.

Edited by ToNearest