Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas2

Geodata character relocation bug

When you updated to new files i noticed that when i approach an enemy to use for example my stun if i just press it or spam it 1 time every 1 sec there is a high posibility this will force me to stop however my char would still moving and then relocate himself 800-900 range behind the target.Do something - fix it.Most melee classes cant play with that circumstanced when they chase enemies!!!!

19 hours ago, Sensei said:

group-photo.jpg

Keep hating anything i say.You must make a group that will be called #KL_Haters .This problem is crucial for melee chars and ofcourse you dont give a sh1t about it and start to turn this topic to a troll one.And no , this is not a troll topic but a bug report.So stfu and san0 check this shit immideatly.

• Haha 1

Wow kingbotaki banned even on forum and made new acc? Holy sh1t, is it possible to bot on forum and get banned? :o

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2017 at 2:08 PM, realKingLeonidas2 said:

Keep hating anything i say.You must make a group that will be called #KL_Haters .This problem is crucial for melee chars and ofcourse you dont give a sh1t about it and start to turn this topic to a troll one.And no , this is not a troll topic but a bug report.So stfu and san0 check this shit immideatly.

hey friend, say will u post the fraps of few hours ago? In slow motion if possible :)

Sign in to follow this