Sign in to follow this  
ve3k

Clan war - XP loss on death

I would suggest to encourage PVP on bigger scale at later stages of the game, to decrease XP loss penalty for 2 way clan war death to a minimum (1%) or remove it altogether.

/discuss

ru offi has it reduced already from 10% exp loss on death to 4%, so it should be already lower with clan wars i guess.

not sure about the current % of exp loss in war on offi thou.

I would suggest to encourage PVP on bigger scale at later stages of the game, to decrease XP loss penalty for 2 way clan war death to a minimum (1%) or remove it altogether.

/discuss

​you have a nearly 90% xp recovery from resurrection spell with the  appropriate wit

/discuss

​you have a nearly 90% xp recovery from resurrection spell with the  appropriate wit

​that's only from bishops or elven elders at best. and there's not only group PvP out there.

I know about XP recovery of ress with boosted WIT. But did u think about what happens when Bishop dies? Ussually get ressed by sws/bd with normal scroll.