Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsMyLiife

Hero Mystic Muse PvP

1:58 Why you show us the half fight and not the whole one?Dont you want to show us your stuck heal bots + miracle on you by one single char burst ?Full Disrespect

Edited by realKingLeonidas2

36 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

1:58 Why you show us the half fight and not the whole one?Dont you want to show us your stuck heal bots + miracle on you by one single char burst ?Full Disrespect

When you win a fight against me, you can talk ...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

I find it so amusing how you are a DD and feel the need to boast about doing damage to mages(isn't that what you're supposed to do? At least you can do the bare minimum in your class, congrats I guess), or call active healers "heal bots" 

I could go on your videos and say you are only doing small ganks in shit spots because no one lets you farm anywhere else 

But that is not true, or is it? :P

46 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

I find it so amusing how you are a DD and feel the need to boast about doing damage to mages(isn't that what you're supposed to do? At least you can do the bare minimum in your class, congrats I guess), or call active healers "heal bots" 

I could go on your videos and say you are only doing small ganks in shit spots because no one lets you farm anywhere else 

But that is not true, or is it? :P

Ok as you wish. 7v10 fight btw

I see in your vid that hero miracle is ON and this means that you modified the vid and replace the image of the real miracle with a screen of Hero Miracle.
LIARS

#BUSTED

Edited by realKingLeonidas2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

I see in your vid that hero miracle is ON and this means that you modified the vid and replace the image of the real miracle with a screen of Hero Miracle.
LIARS

#BUSTED

No ... I did not use heroic miracle, it would be very easy.

And, not 7x10... 7x7 + OL box

Edited by ThisIsMyLiife

4 hours ago, realKingLeonidas2 said:

LIARS

#BUSTED

I'm really torn between making fun of you or simply feeling pity of how much denial is involved here xD

There is this thing called UD talisman, I made it easy with a red arrow in case you're really retarded like you seem to be.

https://youtu.be/JwOGgIr4wxc

Sorry bro, it wasn't this time someone needed to edit a video to embarass the almighty jungleforces

4 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

I'm really torn between making fun of you or simply feeling pity of how much denial is involved here xD

There is this thing called UD talisman, I made it easy with a red arrow in case you're really retarded like you seem to be.

https://youtu.be/JwOGgIr4wxc

Sorry bro, it wasn't this time someone needed to edit a video to embarass the almighty jungleforces

You are right.In my prespective hero glow covers the benefaction animation.