Sign in to follow this  
mburkett

Best classes for Duoing?

Hey guys, I've been feeling a bit nostalgic and found this L2 server. I plan on dual boxing, but I want to know what are some good combos for starting out. I plan on having one account as a dedicated support and 1 with a scavenger for spoiling and my main. What is a strong support and main combo in 2.0? I enjoyed playing BD and Phantom summoner back in the day, (gotta love that emo dark elf look) but I want to go more for efficiency. Thanks for the tips!

Any Archer + PRP
Warlord + Recharger
Tyrrant/Destro/Glad + WC/PRP (but still mainly exping in AOE parties)

Edited by Olialia

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Best duo farm is Pony + BD. +8 int +4wit. Only think ull miss in this setup is zerk, but u dont need the cast speed either way.

+12 wit, BW robe.

Also possible BD+PRP(or wc)

Edited by ProGressive

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

+12 wit, BW robe.

Also possible BD+PRP(or wc)

ye rly useufl to have 1500 cast speed and -int, i've tried all possible setups on my summoner and +8int+4 wit is the best dps wise if u have dances. Strictly speaking about farming mobs ofc.

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

ye rly useufl to have 1500 cast speed and -int, i've tried all possible setups on my summoner and +8int+4 wit is the best dps wise if u have dances. Strictly speaking about farming mobs ofc.

U played on 2.0?

5 hours ago, ProGressive said:

U played on 2.0?

u mean my summoner? yeah? before that it was just left at deleveled 58 to 56 cuze it was epix box.

18 hours ago, BlackJack said:

its not 1500 and your critical rate is bigger way bigger.

So +12 wit + bw robe set.

https://imgur.com/a/ckWna