Sign in to follow this  
Xafi

We lost castle, we are frustrated

lets stun low lvl under mobs, we are PRkunas.

Enjoy your top drop, its as crap as you are, eat mud ;) 

image.png.7244b975adc212590a8ec36ea25991df.png

guess what, i once could say Perkunas are the good guys, but since i farm low lvl char i see only Perkunas and China stun people under mobs. Not a single other clan do this.
That shows you are the same shelf with them.
In the same bag we can put iPalusKnight another low lvl stun hero.

No its not QQ topic, its hello to scumbag topic, he need some fame.

And for the end, straight to point description of Cr4psiukas after his pro moves:

image.png.624a84d06beb94b933f1b3a95498c4b6.png

P.S: Congratulations for those who took castle from low lvl stun heros.

Edited by Xafi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

First of all ure liar ,nowadays stun under mobs is not so efective  like rooting them for 10 secs,
Secondly youre scumbag , for stuff u did before u deserve even more than stun or root under mobs, dont cry now.

On 2018-03-04 at 7:59 PM, Xafi said:

@Koll dont forget to check logs for all ppl that were killing this RB for punishment, not only the person u can see on screen inside Castle.

And by the way Perkunaz didnt had castle .I..

Edited by V4siukas

20 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

First of all ure liar ,nowadays stun under mobs is not so efective  like rooting them for 10 secs,
Secondly youre scumbag , for stuff u did before u deserve even more than stun or root under mobs, dont cry now.

And by the way Perkunaz didnt had castle .I..

haha, you ofended because we want fair players on server not cheaters? Im so sorry :)
i did so scary thing i wrote suggestion to Koll :D i deserve punishment, please spank my butt xD 

Doesnt matter which clan you are, its same tag that act sht and is sht.

Yet im not mad, i didnt drop nothing or died to mobs :)

Cya on the other sideeeeeeee, cheater that hide rbs in castle and pussy that stun lvl 60 under mobs ;) 

Edited by Xafi

HAhahaha last time i made visit @ toi and met v4siukas, killed him like 4x and everytime he cried he just logged, he dced etc :D. Had to block him cos he cried too much on pm. Scumbag asking for fair fight hahahha. Clip coming soon :D

Edited by Rizos
  • Thanks 1