Sign in to follow this  
earshot

TH 62 lvl lf clan with some activ wars

Hello,

Properly geared (full top B), experienced TH 62 lvl (big portfolio of past L2 servers from C1 to C6) looking for clan with few activ wars. Until August I'll play mainly casual due to lots of duties and rather would like to seek for some pvp. However, I can also participate in a lvling parties.

My playing prime time is 18-22 GMT+1. In case of any proposition please whisp me on forum or mail "ArcticMonkey.

Best regards,

earshot

7 hours ago, Poseidon said:

pm JerryZ

Thanks Poseidon for advice but even I dont play here so long I already learned war sides on the server and unfortunately I have to admit that I am too low lvl at the moment to seek Your ally members ;)

up

U can play in some academy clan, when u will be rdy, u can join main clan ;)

In academy clan under our ally, u can be in better contact with us.

Gl and enjoy this perfect server.

Edited by W4N4L1

18 hours ago, earshot said:

Hello,

Properly geared (full top B), experienced TH 62 lvl (big portfolio of past L2 servers from C1 to C6) looking for clan with few activ wars. Until August I'll play mainly casual due to lots of duties and rather would like to seek for some pvp. However, I can also participate in a lvling parties.

My playing prime time is 18-22 GMT+1. In case of any proposition please whisp me on forum or mail "ArcticMonkey.

Best regards,

earshot

I already like this guy. Too mad we have too many DDs already :X. Good luck for u bro, hope u find clan/cp which also likes to pvp and ull have lots of fun.

P.S pm Dankolov, mby he could find some solution ^^

Edited by Rizos