Sign in to follow this  
idnbi

Gladiator set up

nothing special. Just randomly google or yt gladiator. Most newbie class out there. Just trigger ur buffs/resistances and spam skills and dont worry about nothing ;)

hi classic setup its easy, gladi its dmg dealer, so u need +12str -con, not much here, armor, bw heavy its you armor, wapon its not ar surprice, you need a duals... also you can have a hammer or axe with you cuz you have a mele stun, but this its more for olym-pvp so you can constant spam stun, you already got a range stun than you can use with the duals soo its not a necesary thing, also a dagg or 2 (cheap) with movement and m.reg runes can be good2, now talking abaut runes, you can put tyrr or othel in the duals, this depend of the situation, for solo farm, il choice othel, for aoe and pvp/olym you can chose tyrr, cuz i think its more important the p.tack, also you can go for p.def rune but i think tyrr can be more acurate.

classic gladi its fucking broked, you got a range stun, if you can stun you target, its fucked, you can (if you got a axe) spam stun till dead, il watch this alot, a gladi with a shield and a axe just spaming hammer crush and sonic blaster its fucking anoying and work rly good xD.- or you can just spam triple sonic slash doble slash too xD always work.

hope this help you, this its how i play glad/duelist but you can also do a little of resource in the net. 

Edited by burrundanga1

my 1 tip, dont go full - con yolo setup if you want to pvp, because mages will drop you to floor before you get into 600 range to cast range stun