SOiL

Few mini bugs

1) Sonic blaster of gladiator says that cost 60 mp and it's really cost is 28-32 mp. Also when I got 40 mp, blaster it's a bit black like others skills (cause of mp) but I can use it normally.
2) TP from oren to plains of lizardmen ahmm (81 lvl?)?
3) Battle roar (1 lvl) says that restores 10% of HP, I had 2.464 hp and was healing me for 216. I know it's a small difference but on higher lvls with some HP build you gonna need the 1-2% that misses.
4) If you make a human wizard, the place that you're starting.. On the mini map it's on russian.

I know are not a big deal, just helping-playing just one class.

In pvp's people are white while you can hit them normally without CTRL, that gonna be bad in wars/pvps etc cause people will get karma. Also SA exists? Why blacksmith talks about A grades?

Also, there's no option for creating sls*sls.. Max is sls*delu and needs dual craft stamp. But if there's no manor how the hell you gonna get dual craft stamps?

Also, there's no option for creating sls*sls.. Max is sls*delu and needs dual craft stamp. But if there's no manor how the hell you gonna get dual craft stamps?

​Until we have siege (not in this update yet), you can only craft top dual C.

You kidding me?On C1 is max B grade. People will be with B grades and dual sword users will be with C?Dual craft stamps doesn't make any sense. It's added on C3-C4. Even with siege and castle you need manor to gain them. And that as I said is after 2-3 chronicles.

You kidding me?On C1 is max B grade. People will be with B grades and dual sword users will be with C?Dual craft stamps doesn't make any sense. It's added on C3-C4. Even with siege and castle you need manor to gain them. And that as I said is after 2-3 chronicles.

​Forget everything about C1-2-3, Classic is different.

In Classic 1.0, there are only 3 weapon B, Sword of Valhalla/Great Sword/Keshenberg (low B), only Zubei/Avadon upper/lower heavy armor (low B), necklace/ring adamantite (low B) and Zubei/Avadon Shield (low B).

So top Dual C is totally worth it atm, even Russian didn't have Dual B atm and they have siege (Classic 1.3).

Dual weapon B will come with Lair of Antharas update 1.4 (recipe B Low-Top weapon/armor/jewels in this area).