Skyes

I choose server (proxy) and nothing happens

Hello. Yesterday I was playing normally till 2 AM, but today, after I log in and choose the proxy and click ok, nothing happens. I have tried different proxies and such, but still nothing.
Is the server offline?
Did something change?

Thank you in advance.

Restart client for fixing problem, this happens some times (1x in 2 weak +-?, and also always if you install new client) when client lost connection with server during authentication phase.

12 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

Restart client for fixing problem, this happens some times (1x in 2 weak +-?, and also always if you install new client) when client lost connection with server during authentication phase.

Hello, thanks for the quick reply.

I tried restarting the client and also running as Admin, but that did not work. I also tried the button "Check Files" in the launcher to fix if there were any files missing, but that did not solve the problem.

Funny thing is if I enter the wrong username or password, the client crashes.

Also, at the starting screen when loading the game, it appears an artwork of the Helios update. Is this normal? I don't remember this showing up before.

L2.png

1 minute ago, Dejvi99 said:

All proxy not connect too (2 hours).....

Contact me via skype: koll.classic

17 minutes ago, Skyes said:

Hello, thanks for the quick reply.

I tried restarting the client and also running as Admin, but that did not work. I also tried the button "Check Files" in the launcher to fix if there were any files missing, but that did not solve the problem.

Funny thing is if I enter the wrong username or password, the client crashes.

Also, at the starting screen when loading the game, it appears an artwork of the Helios update. Is this normal? I don't remember this showing up before.

L2.png

Hello.

1) About your problem: means your provider not allow you to connect to sever IP:Port
2) About crash if trying to login with incorrect info: We know, but to fix it - we need to rewrite login server.
3) About helios: Classic is using Helios client with modification. 

Just tried all proxy, logining without any problem, so I assume there are some problem between you and our server ( we can't fix it, it's your provider responsability ).

I have this same problem. To this, the game worked fine and then disconnected and all

27 minutes ago, Koll said:

Just tried all proxy, logining without any problem, so I assume there are some problem between you and our server ( we can't fix it, it's your provider responsability ).

The problem persists :( I get to the screen with proxy servers when the ok ok ok nothing happens. For 2.5 years this has not happened yet .......

Bez názvu.jpg

I was IN the game got DCed and now i cant login due to this issue as Koll said its provider issue 

I will give it a few hours and see if there is any changes 

17 minutes ago, Zellem said:

I was IN the game got DCed and now i cant login due to this issue as Koll said its provider issue 

I will give it a few hours and see if there is any changes 

Try to login now.

29 minutes ago, luu said:

same problem here

35 minutes ago, Dejvi99 said:

The problem persists :( I get to the screen with proxy servers when the ok ok ok nothing happens. For 2.5 years this has not happened yet .......

Bez názvu.jpg

39 minutes ago, InqvizitorR said:

I have this same problem. To this, the game worked fine and then disconnected and all

Try to login now.

Friend from CP told me, that 4 hour ago he cannot connect to German proxy, he was connecting from Britain provider, but America proxy was ok for him.