Sign in to follow this  
Pooshka

Good class for solo PvE?

I have a hard time figuring out what class I want to play. I focus mainly on just exping solo, I don't mind any party or something but then again I'm good playing alone. I was thinking about some kind of summoner / warsmith but I don't know how these classes perform on classic.

Maybe You guys have some advices?

Oh and I'm not really into "boxes", I know it's kind of recommended but still

5 hours ago, Pooshka said:

Don't You need lots of money to summon and keep your pets?

That depends on how fast do u wanna exp. I didnt try to exp ps and warlock but es is pretty universal - u can go to aoe pt (u can aoe with 1st prof skill+ merrow) + give clarity+heal. When is no aoe pts - u can go solo - with pots+stew u can do good 1by1 even without resummon boxer when its mana is down.

On 6/23/2018 at 7:32 PM, Pooshka said:

I have a hard time figuring out what class I want to play. I focus mainly on just exping solo, I don't mind any party or something but then again I'm good playing alone. I was thinking about some kind of summoner / warsmith but I don't know how these classes perform on classic.

Maybe You guys have some advices?

Oh and I'm not really into "boxes", I know it's kind of recommended but still

• Thanks 1

Best way to solo is with a mage and a SE box to give recharge/empower and finding a place where you can 1-shot or 2-shot with the help of your overhit skills. Out of the mages the easiest ones are the ones with access to CDL; SH/Necro and out of those the SH is probably the easiest but the difference isnt huge between the 2.

If u want be rich, go to spoil. If you are PvE player, no reason play ES and finish like one lithuanian beautiful old lady, driving whatever other, but not playing own main ES. ?

In either case, Now is the best time to start your new character and grind hard. Thanks to the event scrolls I had around 50m before I hit 2nd class transfer and I don't really have to worry about money too much

1 baium farm cost me 2500-3000 spirit ore, ~400 beast spiritshots, 5000 beast soulshots. 

1 oly week cost me 1500 spirit ore, 500 beast spiritshots, 4000 beast soulshots, 600 blessed spiritshots Bgrade, 3kk adena talismans

4h farm in SV solo with PP buff,BD cost me ~2500 spirit ore, 14k beast soulshots, 1200 beast spiritshots, ~700 blessed spiritshots Bgrade =>2% on lvl 78 (clan unity, fish food) => 1,2kk adena from mobs.

So do the math and tell me if ES is expensive char or not.

Numbers are orientation measurements (lol Google translator), not exact numbers. Maybe I did some mistakes somewhere...

Edited by Lafi