Sign in to follow this  
Pooshka

What's up with people selling junk for millions?

1 hour ago, Pooshka said:

Would You like to buy tarbar(+0) for 4.5kk? Or maybe some steel for merely 2kk?

Are they scammers? Bots? What is it?

It's people artifically keeping offline trades so they pop up the clan bonuses. It's usually 1 person running multiple offline shops like this.

You see, there's this thing in clan where the more people play, the higher bonuses are for everyone - +XP, -recieved damage in PvE and such. But when clan doesn't have enough people to pop the highest bonuses, they can easily replace it with these offline shops (who are members of the said clan) - for the system they count as online players so they get the bonuses.

But the offline trader is counted only first day, next day it not count as online player, i am right? And why no-one told to these people, that it is enough to log those character only for couple of second, just to take the box and log them of., After about 30min, they will pop-up as online player even if they was in game only for couple of second.

14 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

But the offline trader is counted only first day, next day it not count as online player, i am right? And why no-one told to these people, that it is enough to log those character only for couple of second, just to take the box and log them of., After about 30min, they will pop-up as online player even if they was in game only for couple of second.

i was pretty sure u have to login for a couple seconds only to increase the counter but i've been told u need to stay 30 min online.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, etze said:

i was pretty sure u have to login for a couple seconds only to increase the counter but i've been told u need to stay 30 min online.

You dont need to be online. Couple of second is enought.

• Like 1