Qwarit

Can't log

Hello,

I'm a new player and i discover your server today. But when i want play, my game crash, just after enter my log et psw. After check the different post i read the log or psw is not correct, use the same to connect account manager. BUT for connect to account manager just my email function... Can't connect with my ID... Can you help me? I don't know if is important but when i register my account i never receive a mail and when i click to recover my psw i don't receveive a mail.

Sorry for my english... And thx a lot for your help

Login to master account and create a game account. With that you can login to game and to master acc also since it works as pass to master too.

2 hours ago, Qwarit said:

Hello,

I'm a new player and i discover your server today. But when i want play, my game crash, just after enter my log et psw. After check the different post i read the log or psw is not correct, use the same to connect account manager. BUT for connect to account manager just my email function... Can't connect with my ID... Can you help me? I don't know if is important but when i register my account i never receive a mail and when i click to recover my psw i don't receveive a mail.

Sorry for my english... And thx a lot for your help

You need to login with Login + pass, not E-mail + pass

Hello, I have recently tried to return back to play L2 Classic. But I have a similar problem. I put my login information and after a while the game Crash.

For a few moments, I was able to log in and also to delete some characters and the problem show itself again.

Galaknifr.

20 hours ago, Galaknifr said:

Hello, I have recently tried to return back to play L2 Classic. But I have a similar problem. I put my login information and after a while the game Crash.

For a few moments, I was able to log in and also to delete some characters and the problem show itself again.

Galaknifr.

Hello. Crash mean close or giving crash log?

i have a similar situation with the computer of one friend... i dont know what it is happening, when he enter the ID and pass.. we have a APPCRASH l2.exe.

we tried to disable DEP, and not work...

we make a fressh install of widnows 7... an dont work.. the same issue.

but... when i enter my id... the game start with no problem...

5 hours ago, Barkwith said:

i have a similar situation with the computer of one friend... i dont know what it is happening, when he enter the ID and pass.. we have a APPCRASH l2.exe.

we tried to disable DEP, and not work...

we make a fressh install of widnows 7... an dont work.. the same issue.

but... when i enter my id... the game start with no problem...

He is trying to login with incorrect info, ask him to login on web with same info.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

He is trying to login with incorrect info, ask him to login on web with same info.

Hi Koll... no no... he has the master account, and he create 2 game account..

we test with one account all time and didn't work... four our surprise the other game account works.. so i dont know :)

sorry my english.  

14 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

I had the same problem. I created my acc and characters on grand opening and decited to back again.

i was trying to login and on login screen when i press ‘login’ the game closing. But yeah you need to login on website and from there you need to creat game accout. FIXED.