Sign in to follow this  
cassiopeia

what is classic 1.0 x3?

I have a doubt about the rates of the server. It says x3 but, its C1 x3 or classic 1.0 x3?

classic 1.0 has 1/6 rates of the old C1, so, if this server is classic 1.0 x3, i suppose the rates of this server are 1/2 of old C1, im i right?

What is the exp difference between Classic x1 to for example GOD x1 or GF x1?

I heard that adena is 1/6 = x0,17~~

XP? there is some nonconfirmed informations on the net, i saw some opinion it can be around x0,85 so on Classic x3 it would be like x2,55 with compare to "earlier" chronicles?

• Like 1

What is the exp difference between Classic x1 to for example GOD x1 or GF x1?

I heard that adena is 1/6 = x0,17~~

XP? there is some nonconfirmed informations on the net, i saw some opinion it can be around x0,85 so on Classic x3 it would be like x2,55 with compare to "earlier" chronicles?

​you can find some info in the DragonesNegros website, its a spanish community, right now they are doing some changes because of the infinite odyssey, and the web looks weird, but check it out

http://www.dragonesnegros.com/la-experiencia-en-lineage-2-classic/

they tested the difference of xp the mobs gives you at lvl 1-20 , differences between h5 and classic

and the differences in the xp table

the xp table is the same from lvl 1 to 20 and then the xp required in classic starts growing from +1% to +630% from lvl 20 to lvl 60

but they say nothing about adena.

I really dont want to start a flaming thread... However if the data are like this... I would prefer to have either the exact RU server rates or maximum x2. In my opinion it will extend servers life and and project team will have the time to work on classic 2.0 later :-)

• Like 2

This is another private 3x server that will go down on numbers within a month, because 4game is launching a real 1x classic server soon after. Tho it may not be free to play at all.

This is another private 3x server that will go down on numbers within a month, because 4game is launching a real 1x classic server soon after. Tho it may not be free to play at all.

​I believe you clicked to site, came all the way directly here to post this, without spending time reading the info about this project

​always think before you say something ... and in Your case read before posting.

If you would read the description of the server You would know that this is a private project. We all hope that the numbers will not go down fast but ofc there is always a chance smth will go wrong.

The next thing i would like You to know (because You didnt read it carefully as well) is that 4game just opened a site where u can declare a will to play Lineage 2 Classic 1.0 official EU. They need 15 thousand (15k) unique votes to even consider opening an EU server. Even if this goes well it will most likely take a couple of months - maybe September or even December. There is also a chance they will not open any server.

This is the first private project in europe. And the first full eng Client.

Come play with us on the 15th... see for urself if u like it.

hello !! sure .. this server gonna be fcked up by innova project? omg im laughting like the helll ..... Look

Free2play

no zerg clan

(no donations)

relax server 

friendly gm's

good comunity

what more u need?

hello !! sure .. this server gonna be fcked up by innova project? omg im laughting like the helll ..... Look

Free2play

no zerg clan

(no donations)

relax server 

friendly gm's

good comunity

what more u need?

​+1

look .. i come from L2*** .. tempest and epidemic is zerging the server with 120 / 140 in cc , there's no way for low clans to go epics because they will be pwned ezz ..

the real pvp is 5-6 partys .. not 11-15 partys and ur pc living in screenshots then this zkb and others leaders qqing about no competence in server .. this server is now going to die , u want this?

look .. i come from L2*** .. tempest and epidemic is zerging the server with 120 / 140 in cc , there's no way for low clans to go epics because they will be pwned ezz ..

the real pvp is 5-6 partys .. not 11-15 partys and ur pc living in screenshots then this zkb and others leaders qqing about no competence in server .. this server is now going to die , u want this?

Is this a carebear server ? There is no chance for low clans... these are the rules my friend.. Lineage 2 rules.. if you want something.. fight for it.

11-15 parties isn´t pvp ? lolz... you never did play where 2.000 ppl did fight for 1 castle ? Mass crashes.. 1 adena and arrow drops in the castle to let the attackers lag like hell. 

Hunting enemy xp groups with 90 clanmembers all over the map... pushing raids into Giran when you see an enemy showing off his epic gear just to loot it.

I think alot of people never felt the real Lineage 2 pain. Xping 12 hours for 0.5 % on your xp bar just to lose it because you did die in pvp. 

so what bro? fighting for what? .. u'll lost u'll get 6 more partys .. u win epics and then the other side get more partys or quit from server cuz of that ... this server had 6 sides at start and now its only 2 .. why? this shit .. i dont need to see 150vs150 here too .. really not ..

so what bro? fighting for what? .. u'll lost u'll get 6 more partys .. u win epics and then the other side get more partys or quit from server cuz of that ... this server had 6 sides at start and now its only 2 .. why? this shit .. i dont need to see 150vs150 here too .. really not ..

​Thats Lineage 2. It is an open world do whatever you want. You want epics.. fight for it.. buy them.. ninja them.

If it isn´t fun for you... then don´t go for the epics.

( on retail it was our business model.. since a baium went for 2.5k to 5k $ )

TORCH,

I know what server You are talking about and all i can tell You is that the majority of Tempest players will not join this server simply bcoz they dont want to play on low rates and no S grades etc. The will be playing on another stupid donny Java server like L2*** that u speak of. The server has 2 weeks and is going to shiet already. This is what a Tempest member told me yesterday. And about 6 sides reducing to 2 sides - its almost everytime the same. Look at real life, politics etc.  Too much Drama in my opinion from ur side. 

Is this a carebear server ? There is no chance for low clans... these are the rules my friend.. Lineage 2 rules.. if you want something.. fight for it.

11-15 parties isn´t pvp ? lolz... you never did play where 2.000 ppl did fight for 1 castle ? Mass crashes.. 1 adena and arrow drops in the castle to let the attackers lag like hell. 

Hunting enemy xp groups with 90 clanmembers all over the map... pushing raids into Giran when you see an enemy showing off his epic gear just to loot it.

I think alot of people never felt the real Lineage 2 pain. Xping 12 hours for 0.5 % on your xp bar just to lose it because you did die in pvp. 

​Yeah m8 they didn't xD  and btw Adena and arrow drops on Baium stairs FTW xD

​Thats Lineage 2. It is an open world do whatever you want. You want epics.. fight for it.. buy them.. ninja them.

If it isn´t fun for you... then don´t go for the epics.

( on retail it was our business model.. since a baium went for 2.5k to 5k $ )

​i was on epics when SEL was playing .. since they quit bcs of that , i didnt was in any .

bro .. keep trusting tempest players they ar telling always the true !! there the sides leaves bcs of that .. SEL / OP /  BR  and other side that was there .. and then tmpest said .. java players cant handle that? when in same members we pwn them .. we won baium and in the next epic they was 120 in cc and other sides was 80-90 .. u see the diference? epidemic/tempest zerg clans ..