Sign in to follow this  
Miniobaldito

Wizard weapon

Hello everyone I am new to the game, I currently hit lvl 20. At this point i don't know what weapon i should go for, can anybody tell me what weapon i should be looking to craft ? do i skip D class and look to craft a C blunt, I dont know 

53 minutes ago, Miniobaldito said:

Hello everyone I am new to the game, I currently hit lvl 20. At this point i don't know what weapon i should go for, can anybody tell me what weapon i should be looking to craft ? do i skip D class and look to craft a C blunt, I dont know 

buy D grade bow and participate in raids for fastest exp.

1 hour ago, Miniobaldito said:

need your class

16 hours ago, ProGressive said:

need your class

I'm looking to be a necromancer. Some people have told me to buy a non grade magic staff and not buy d weapons.However others have told me to  buy a D class weapon is necessary. i am extremely confused. So what should be my plan regarding weapons for my future necromancer. In case you anyone recommends to buy a d weapon could you name the weapon and if i should look to craft it or buy it ?

7 hours ago, Miniobaldito said:

I'm looking to be a necromancer. Some people have told me to buy a non grade magic staff and not buy d weapons.However others have told me to  buy a D class weapon is necessary. i am extremely confused. So what should be my plan regarding weapons for my future necromancer. In case you anyone recommends to buy a d weapon could you name the weapon and if i should look to craft it or buy it ?

As mage go NG->D grd->C. Because with c on 20 u fail too much. gl.