Sign in to follow this  
bazzlaiter

how it works?

I thought I do not know the game for the Archer, it turns out I don't know his mechanics at all. Explain how this works? And if it doesn't work right, how do I get my 10pts back?

I apologize for the quality, the default is very bad, and I did not expect that I will write something.

Edited by bazzlaiter

It visually looks like u standing behind pillar but you dont, u always need to press a lot of times near it to get exact place where u are.

He is actually near me but visual bug shows him out of column.

only way to understand how it works is to feel the game and to do that u need to play a lot of pvp around corners.

the video shows when you do a small passage, two step, clinging about the texture of the post and it turns out standing next to him in emphasis. is it my and my PC's fault that I lost the PTS because of this "visual deception"? or servers?

Edited by bazzlaiter

SR has special passive called "blessing of the mother tree" with which he actually ignores geodata similar to any trees (on video its specifically pillar), not much you can do about it, thats how OP that class is

• Haha 1

MoDoy thanks for the explanation, it turns out SK is top class, goes to swing SR. It would be very unfortunate if you do not find in it such skill( have to write again on the forum, but now a ticket to add(

Edited by bazzlaiter