Karkos

Problems with the client

Good morning everyone.
I have been playing with normality since always, but as of yesterday Friday the 28th, when I open the client, a blank window opens and then closes alone. I have checked files, antivirus and others and nothing, remains the same. The only way to be able to enter is to delete the entire system folder and get it back down from the launcher, but when closing and wanting to re-enter, I have to delete the system folder again, and use two accounts I can not (I'm wasting time with a premium account for nothing).
Has it happened to someone and managed to fix it in some way? I did not touch anything at all, just started giving me errors after doing update yesterday.

16 hours ago, Karkos said:

Good morning everyone.
I have been playing with normality since always, but as of yesterday Friday the 28th, when I open the client, a blank window opens and then closes alone. I have checked files, antivirus and others and nothing, remains the same. The only way to be able to enter is to delete the entire system folder and get it back down from the launcher, but when closing and wanting to re-enter, I have to delete the system folder again, and use two accounts I can not (I'm wasting time with a premium account for nothing).
Has it happened to someone and managed to fix it in some way? I did not touch anything at all, just started giving me errors after doing update yesterday.

Hello. It's giving any errors?

Based on your explanation some files getting damaged while using.

The point is that no error appears, the L2 logo appears in the middle of the screen, then the L2 window opens but blank and the seconds it closes alone without jumping any errors or anything

I have the same problem I redownloaded the game today and I couldn't login after you press login in game it froze then crash without crash or error message I checked the files 3 times already.

Hello people I solved the mystery but dev need to fix this :

1. Log into website

2.in the account page press CREATE GAME ACCOUNT

3.You need to use a new username so you 'll have 1 username for webstie 1 for login in game and 1 for forum.

solucion.png