Sign in to follow this  
InstantKarma

New player on TI x3.

Hello everyone, i'm new to this classic, i come from the official but it is a tremendous fail, i was told that this server is good and still has enough people, only that i see that for a new player of 0 it will be difficult to start, some advice, thanks .

Pd: Sorry my english no is good.

1 hour ago, InstantKarma said:

Hello everyone, i'm new to this classic, i come from the official but it is a tremendous fail, i was told that this server is good and still has enough people, only that i see that for a new player of 0 it will be difficult to start, some advice, thanks .

Pd: Sorry my english no is good.

1st thing to focus at is getting D grade bow, and farm raids whenever You can.... its easy for low lvl raids.

Also if You lack adena there is often a lot of to pick up at Silent Valley

Good Luck bro....

• Dualbox here is available only for people with Premium acc, which can be bought for either 10€ or approx 20kk adena (very hard to get early on)
  • If you don't want to pay for the dualbox and don't have any specific char you'd like to play, any summoner (especially WK and ES) is an excellent choice.
  • Leveling up early on is fastest through RB parties. To be accepted into such parties, you need a bow. Try to get one as soon as possible. If you haven't picked the newbie weapon yet, try to snatch the bow. Once you have a bow, just farm and have /partymatching open 24/7 to catch the RB parties when they pop up.
  • Silent Valley is usually a good place to pick up some adena.
  • Save your XP scrolls to 60+
  • Get free D grade armor on level 25 by completing "Moon Knight" quest in Gludin
  • If you find yourself in a dead end, mail "KNOfortune for some freebies.

18 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:
  • Save your XP scrolls to 60+

This 10000%, save them so you wont struggle to get 70 easily. I mean keep all of them till 60+

If you play summoner i recommend playing ES, its more easy class to play and it really fit melee and mage pts.

GL