Sign in to follow this  
iPainKiller

Why my warcraer got a ban without evidence

good evening
When pumping the warcraer, I got a ban. I did not move away from the computer, gave a buff, treated an ally and controlled the mobs.
The administration refuses to show any evidence that I have violated the server rules.
All that they write is to pay 5 euros and -2 levels for your character. And afrer this we will unban your  character.
I want to get justice and get evidence that I broke the rules.

Best regards.

Edited by iPainKiller

35 minutes ago, iPainKiller said:

good evening
When pumping the warcraer, I got a ban. I did not move away from the computer, gave a buff, treated an ally and controlled the mobs.
The administration refuses to show any evidence that I have violated the server rules.
All that they write is to pay 5 euros and -2 levels for your character. And afrer this we will unban your  character.
I want to get justice and get evidence that I broke the rules.

Best regards.

Hello. Char name?

Yes, you was banned because of this. But because me and Kse were banning people and we put information at same time, it overwrote one another and changed information of your ban reason to "bot". I already unbanned your account and fixed information, but, please, read rules. 

6 minutes ago, Koll said:

Yes, you was banned because of this. Because we was banning people at same time with Kse and added infromation in google doc, it overwrite and added information that you was banned for bot. I already unbanned your account and fixed information, but please read rules. 

thank you very much. Just when I addressed through the "tickets" they proved to me that everything was right and I was banned because of the bot

3 minutes ago, iPainKiller said:

thank you very much. Just when I addressed through the "tickets" they proved to me that everything was right and I was banned because of the bot

They trust us, that's why when they saw information about "botting" - they just followed this information.

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

They trust us, that's why when they saw information about "botting" - they just following this infromation.

ok, thanks again for the help

Sign in to follow this