Sign in to follow this  
Rolhen

Only 1 client per PC? "Doubt"

Hey guys, 

I have one question. can we only use one client per PC? Is not there another way we can use more clients per PC (for example, paid with donation?)

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Rolhen said:

Hey guys, 

I have one question. can we only use one client per PC? Is not there another way we can use more clients per PC (for example, paid with donation?)

Thanks.

You can buy premium account that allows you to log 2nd client. It costs 100 col for 1 month (10 euro)

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

You can buy premium account that allows you to log 2nd client. It costs 100 col for 1 month (10 euro)

Also every Premium account is not counted as second account You log, so You can log more than 2..... But every another acccount require PA as well.

12 hours ago, YipMan said:

Also every Premium account is not counted as second account You log, so You can log more than 2..... But every another acccount require PA as well.

but turns out to be very expensive, if I had to buy some accessories or make donations to help the server, I did not care. But now it turns out to be very expensive, as I do not have anyone at this moment to play with me it turns out to be annoying. None of my friends play this, or play this genre of games. 

It seems that the only solution will be to get a clan and to help me level to level up. I'm going to make a warrior, so taking only one character is going to be impossible :(

My idea was to make, Warrior, Blade Dancer and Buffer.

Edited by Rolhen

1 minute ago, Rolhen said:

but turns out to be very expensive, if I had to buy some accessories or make donations to help the server, I did not care. But now it turns out to be very expensive, as I do not have anyone at this moment to play with me it turns out to be annoying. None of my friends play this, or play this genre of games. 

It seems that the only solution will be to get a clan and to help me level to level up. I'm going to make a warrior, so taking only one character is going to be impossible :(

Sorry bro its L2 rality ... this game is supposed to be team game. Finding some clan / team / ig friends is only solution.

10 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Sorry bro its L2 rality ... this game is supposed to be team game. Finding some clan / team / ig friends is only solution.

it looks like it's going to happen.

By now you can clarify a doubt, how many players have the server? on high peaks?

24 minutes ago, Rolhen said:

You can try this:

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/21031-exodus-a-new-clan-starting-out-and-recruiting/

Edited by Rip
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rolhen said:

You're right, the current system is an absolute disaster. It worked well when server was starting but right now it's way too hard to find people to play with on early levels since absolute majority of the server is 60+. Admins don't care as long as the online numbers are "comme ci comme ça" but it hurts the server greatly, since most chars are virtually unplayable without window and most simply do not want to pay 10€ a month.

As for the online numbers go, we don't know exact numbers but it's pretty good - definitely better than e.g. Aden or Gludio servers at NCwest and far more than on Innova. As long as you get to higher levels, there're plenty people to play with.

• Thanks 1