Sign in to follow this  
crudediamond

Is it worth to start?

Hi guys,

I have been playing on official classic NA servers, and its time for me to move one I think.

How is classic.club currently regarding online players, community etc.? 

Is it worth to start here?

I am a casual player, probably not going to have PA, but playing my solo summoner :)

Thanks

i started 1 year after server start, first time i played on a server not from start, no regrets whatsoever. playing solo is gonna be pain in the ass tho.

If you find a good clan or a group of people that is not bothered by your casual play style, your journey will be as smooth as mine ?

I currently am not even able to play after work (due to personal reasons), and only playing during the weekend.

I just let my char fishing when I can't play, and that's all :P

11 hours ago, crudediamond said:

I am a casual player, probably not going to have PA, but playing my solo summoner :)

If you plan on playing summoner I'd say go for it, since you're not going to starve without party... The problem right now is that a lot of people simply wait for the new patch which should come somewhat (?) soon and there aren't many random parties around. You can occassionaly find RB party on low lvls (RBs here are done with one party and you don't need CM - also, if you're going to play ES or WK, you're basically guaranteed to get a spot everytime because on low levels, summoners work as healers), but don't expect to party too much.

As I said there's pretty large number of "waiters" before new patch, but even then I'd say the online number is fine - we don't know exact numbers, but for the idea it's way more than on NCwest's ones populated servers but less than their more populated ones. That being said, server is almost 4 years old so most people are high levels with clans/CPs (solo after 75 is virtually non-existent) who don't do random parties, so don't get discouraged if you find the /partymatching window. Have fun!

Edited by FryderykChopin

14 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

If you plan on playing summoner I'd say go for it, since you're not going to starve without party... The problem right now is that a lot of people simply wait for the new patch which should come somewhat (?) soon and there aren't many random parties around. You can occassionaly find RB party on low lvls (RBs here are done with one party and you don't need CM - also, if you're going to play ES or WK, you're basically guaranteed to get a spot everytime because on low levels, summoners work as healers), but don't expect to party too much.

As I said there's pretty large number of "waiters" before new patch, but even then I'd say the online number is fine - we don't know exact numbers, but for the idea it's way more than on NCwest's ones populated servers but less than their more populated ones. That being said, server is almost 4 years old so most people are high levels with clans/CPs (solo after 75 is virtually non-existent) who don't do random parties, so don't get discouraged if you find the /partymatching window. Have fun!

It doesnt look that bad

image.png.e66a95a2c55aa8c402c3d62835ef50b7.png

1 hour ago, Rip said:

It doesnt look that bad

image.png.e66a95a2c55aa8c402c3d62835ef50b7.png

Yeah I'm actually surprised about the partymatching activity recently, it looks like the population spiked a bit, for whatever reason.. Maybe the 'waiters' just gave up that Zaken patch is ever coming :D