HayaTensei

New player / Nouvel arrivant ! ( FR /EN )

Salut à tous, et aux probables 3 frenchies du serveur qui traînent encore sur des forums à l'époque de FB / Discord.

Je vous amène un peu de sang frais en ma personne. Je suis encore hésitant entre viser Blade Dancer, Sword Singer ou Warcryer, mais je suis sur d'aller sur l'un de ces trois là comme main ( je prends toutes formes de conseils ).

J'ai pu quelque peu jouer a L2 il y a quelques années; c'est fou ce que le temps passe vite, et jamais sur classic. Autant dire que j'ai beaucoup à découvrir !

Au plaisir de vous voir In Game !  o/

Hi everyone, since baguette speaker ain't quite frequent around, I found useful to translate directly my useless speech.

Like I said in an overly complicated language, I'm a new player, kind of virgin to L2 classic, who only played some times ago ( time flies to quickly ) at the time Kamael where a new thing.

I'm still hesitant about which class to main but I'll target else Blade Dancer, Sword Singer or Warcryer ( I'm open to any advice ).

See you In Game !    o/

Yo welcome. From the chars you mentioned, I definitely recommend either BD or SWS. WC is playable but a lot of people play it as a boxed buffer, so you might have problems looking for party. SWS and BD are welcome in basically all parties.

First of all : thanks everyone for your kind welcome.

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Yo welcome. From the chars you mentioned, I definitely recommend either BD or SWS. WC is playable but a lot of people play it as a boxed buffer, so you might have problems looking for party. SWS and BD are welcome in basically all parties.

Yeah, that's what I feared the most about Warcryers. The same goes with BD, I was thinking there was too much of them since it's a popular class, but like tank & healer, it's seems there's never too much of these type of chars.

I think I'll go for the BD after all. For a start, should be more comfortable than SWS for now.

Since we are in the "French" forum category, I assume you'll excuse my multiples mistakes; english isn't a very common way to talk here ^^' ( Ouch the cliché ).

14 hours ago, etze said:

@Soc is that you?

Nani the what ?

Your english is perfectly fine - yeah, some people have BD/SWS boxed too, but it's definitely not as common. Moreover, the way it works here is that BD and SWS are often required as active chars because they work as "pullers" in AoE parties (the chars who drag the mobs to damage dealers). They're obviously needed in RB and single-target parties as well, so they're both an excellent choice.