Sign in to follow this  
Edelweiss

Cant log into the Game

7 hours ago, EdelweiSS said:

Hello everyone! Anybody know the right path to install the Game? Client, patch, and updater downloaded as well but i can't log in.

Thank you for answer and help

Hello. What error you have or when you have issue?

I deleted all the files. I will download the client, patch, and updater again. I need just the correct path on how to install the Game. Like " open up client" then download patch, open patch, delete System files from the main folder, replaced from patch folder and etc.

Best regards

EdelweiSS

21 minutes ago, EdelweiSS said:

I deleted all the files. I will download the client, patch, and updater again. I need just the correct path on how to install the Game. Like " open up client" then download patch, open patch, delete System files from the main folder, replaced from patch folder and etc.

Best regards

EdelweiSS

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2478-how-to-download-and-install-the-game-client-and-the-patch/

Hi Koll! Ok. Let me tell you what I tried to do to install and logged into the Game.

I follow your instructions. 1st of all what I did I download the client and patch. Then unzipped client, unzipped patch and replace client's folders by folders from the patch. Nothing happens.

Then I tried to start the game with the client's only - same problem. Also, I did it with an upgrader. Nothing. I delete all folders and files. Download client and patch again and nothing.

I drag a few screenshots you can see it. By the way, I did off firewall and antivirus. Same result, with and without.

L2 classic last screen.png

L2 classic log screen.png

L2 classic start.png

Virus alarm.png

10 hours ago, Edelweiss said:

Hi Koll! Ok. Let me tell you what I tried to do to install and logged into the Game.

I follow your instructions. 1st of all what I did I download the client and patch. Then unzipped client, unzipped patch and replace client's folders by folders from the patch. Nothing happens.

Then I tried to start the game with the client's only - same problem. Also, I did it with an upgrader. Nothing. I delete all folders and files. Download client and patch again and nothing.

I drag a few screenshots you can see it. By the way, I did off firewall and antivirus. Same result, with and without.

L2 classic last screen.png

L2 classic log screen.png

L2 classic start.png

Virus alarm.png

Hello. What issue you have with logining?

Hi! Thank you for your answer. When I type my e-mail and password Logging in indicator running then frozen and the log window disappeared. That's all.

Best regards

Pavel

4 hours ago, Edelweiss said:

Hi! Thank you for your answer. When I type my e-mail and password Logging in indicator running then frozen and the log window disappeared. That's all.

Best regards

Pavel

Hello. You can't login in game with e-mail + password. You need to use Ingame login + password.

9 hours ago, Edelweiss said:

Hi. It is different between account log ( website ) and game logging?

Hello. You can login on website with E-mail + pass and with Ingame login + pass. Ingame you can only login with Ingame login + pass.
You can login on web, to see what's your Ingame login.