Sign in to follow this  
Geltz

New Player Looking For Advices

Hey guys I used to hear this game a lot from friends. Many years later I decided to give it a shot. So far I have no knowledge but I'm here to ask for any advice or suggestions you can give. So far looking races and classes. I would like to have a class that I can solo with and get a hang of the game. Other than that any advice will be appreciated... See you guys in game.

You mean you're new to Classic or Lineage generally? If you're new to the whole game then I'd strongly suggest you to at least start playing it with one of your friends, this game isn't exactly newbie-friendly.

If you're new to classic, well - summoners have always been the to-go solo chars. Easiest summoners to play are ES or WK because not only they can decently exp solo without any box, they're extremelly demanded in raid parties as well, because they function as healers as well (after 2nd transfer you can instantly re-summon your recharging pony/cat with full mana... Go figure)... But even if summoners are not you kind of thing, you can level up with virtually anything since latest patch with all the RB parties going on.

I'm new to the Lineage. I might talk with my best friend he might wanna join too. Summoners are okay with me since I'm not a picky player. So when I hop on a new game I try to play with easy class so that I can learn the game. Thank you for your advices.

30 minutes ago, Geltz said:

I'm new to the Lineage. I might talk with my best friend he might wanna join too. Summoners are okay with me since I'm not a picky player. So when I hop on a new game I try to play with easy class so that I can learn the game. Thank you for your advices.

go to youtube and watch guides how to play in l2 classic. guides about classes and rasses. and go to discord on this server and ask ppl there. ppl answer u faster there. 

Summoners

Enchanters

So here's all classes available in our current version.  Pick one of these I put in the center. I highly recommend Warsmith. It's a very straigthforward class, easy to learn and maintain. You'll be more focused on learning about the game rather than class mechanics. Visit l2wiki.com/classic for more info.