fodemhouse

ADVERTISE !!!

Advertise MORE, much MORE... Just saying... 

If server can hold 2k players online , it will suceed... If not, it will die in 2 months like all the other servers... And like this Beta test period... 

No worries, we are doing our best in it :)

​With less than 3 weeks left to start could you guys give us update on premium & cost?

No worries, we are doing our best in it :)

​With less than 3 weeks left to start could you guys give us update on premium & cost?

​Ig shop is still under construction. As soon as it will be done we will make an announcement

If you visit the forum daily you can see the community growing. A month ago it was at 10~20 logged in players and another 100 visitors at best. Now we have 50+ members and 400+ during prime time. They are bringing back the hype and we should keep encouraging them.

​They will once they have established everything else. I'm glad they wait long enough before they ask for money before they can make any promise. At least now they took enough time to make a decent decision. I will sign up for premium, but you just have to be patient ;-)

Hello, just joined was wondering if there's any ways we can help get the word out about the server? I'm extremely thrilled my buddy found a lower rate server just starting up and would definitly help any way i could.

Hello and welcome to Lineage II Classic!

You might wanna check the current events. Send an email to your friends, reach them through Skype, like and talk about it on Facebook, post on gaming sites especially from Lineage. There are tons of ways you can spread the word.

Enjoy your stay!