h8zerg

Spoiler

Good evening, please tell me where can I earn money for a spoiler?  I have a spoiler of level 39, I have c set and c weapon, I have prophet 56lvl.  I think it makes no sense to spoil resources, I can be mistaken.  what to spoil from level 40 to 55 to dress normally?

You can try spoiling Animal bone in cruma from pumas, since cbp worth now alot and ppl buy it. Alternative varnish in IT, varnish cost not much right now tbh but u can get spellbook drop. at 50-60 cant remember where I spoiled. But at 58 I started spoiling goats in plains of glory, u can get lance and AOE bassicly there. A lot of cbp/animal bone/animal skin/stem, full bw/doom drops/parts.

Also check this one: https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2197-talking-island-x3-opening-october-24th-description/

You will see what changes this server had, and if u want weapon enchants, check those mobs and spoil if u want :)

Edited by Donkihot

You need to check market and see what most people buy and sell. For example, if you decide to sell animal bone/cbp for 1500/15000 each, will it pay off your hard work? It's totally up to you.

Money comes from different sources, like selling mats, crafts, drops, books. I think spoiling is kind of slow income to be honest.

10 hours ago, Torres said:

You need to check market and see what most people buy and sell. For example, if you decide to sell animal bone/cbp for 1500/15000 each, will it pay off your hard work? It's totally up to you.

Money comes from different sources, like selling mats, crafts, drops, books. I think spoiling is kind of slow income to be honest.

In this case, I can not imagine how you can earn adena on this server. Have destroyer 59,prophet 58. BW heavy set and berserker with 6 othell. Where I can exp or farm adena. Tell me please?

Edited by h8zerg

57 minutes ago, Torres said:

Попробуйте Enchanted Valley на Старших мобах, Silenos в Равнинах Славы за пределами Адена. Это легкое место для одиночного кача.

Thx