Koll

Talking Island x3 opening October 24th description

FB-post_1200x628_v1.jpg

Dear friends!

Finally, we are ready to make a very important and expected announcement.

We are ready to open doors into the World of Classic for you. The world, where there is no place to wait for help. The world, where Lineage players will remember what real Lineage is. The world, where you will have a chance to show your courage and perseverance!  Can you survive all that awaits you on the other side of the screen? Can you forget the caring Lineage, constantly giving tips, bonuses and gifts?
We believe in you!

We are waiting for you in our World
October 24th 2015  -  19:00 CEST!

How to check CEST time?

How hard will it be:
XP: x3
SP: x3
ADENA: x2 (amount)
DROP: x1 (chance)
SPOIL: x1 (chance) x1 (amount)
QUEST: x2 (xp/adena)
Raid Bosses: x1 (chance)

• Except: Queen Ant, Core, Orfen x2 (chance), Epic Jewels x1 (chance)

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

We are not blindly following NCsoft updates, so there is a list of differences from official servers:

- Dualsword Crafting Stamp is not being sold in Clan Halls.
   You can obtain it from following mobs:

ITEM MONSTER AMOUNT CHANCE
Dual Weapon Crafting Stamp Death Wave From 1 to 1 0.1%
  Maluk Lord From 1 to 1 0.25%
  Karik From 1 to 1 0.5%
  Knorik From 1 to 3 2%

- Enchant Weapon Scrolls are not being sold in Clan Halls.

You can get them by spoil from following mobs:

ITEM MONSTER AMOUNT CHANCE LOCATION

Scroll: Enchant Weapon B Cave Keeper 1 0.06% Dragon Valley
  Cave Maiden 1 0.07% Dragon Valley
  Valley Treant 1 0.04% Enchanted Valley

Scroll: Enchant Weapon C Tarlk Bugbear Warrior 1 0.2% Forest of Evil
  Cave Servant Archer 1 0.3% Dragon Valley
  Dragon Bearer Archer 1 0.3% Dragon Valley
  Perum 1 0.4% Cruma Tower
  Nos Lad 1 0.2% Alligator Island

Scroll: Enchant Weapon D Kanil Succubus 1 0.3% Forgotten Temple
  Marsh Spider 1 0.2% Cruma Marshlands
  Roughly Hewn Rock Golem 1 0.2% Dion Hills
  Turak Bugbear 1 0.2% Gorgon Floran Garden
  Silenos 1 0.2% Plains of Dion

- Clan Halls in Aden are available.

- Vampiric Rage effect working as on older chronicles for close range attacks only.

Coins for Castle owners doesn't exist on our server

- Paid teleports since level 1

- 1st Class quest reward is given according to 1.0 Database

- Trade zone in Giran Harbor

But we won't stop on this point. We are looking far into the future of this project and within the development of Classic we will provide you with only the best of it.

Only one box allowed. Only premium users allowed to use 2 or more boxes.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I can´t belive my eyes, you really do it? :D

Nobody trust me, everybody will think that this is another joke...

If you last time said SOON, we don´t hear anything dwo months and VERY SOON was secret name for one month of silence...

Soo I´m asking: Should I take this seriously?Or you will said 24th October in 18:50 CEST.We have technical trouble, our servers down?

Sorry but I´m sceptical, I don´t trust you,until I will see it...

Well just before start  Most of bugs I think should be rechecked ;)  Some quests n stuff... Drop as well if its correct. And well just 1 week prior start should be more advertisment of opening. SO at start lots and losts of people will join well and if they find this server nice ofc they will stay ;)  I expect ~500+ online here.

Question about rates: Is it x3 compared to official rates from ru or x3 in general? Reason I ask is that on RU its already x3 (not quite x3 but almost) since people can use shots while PVE. Is this going to be x3 of that rate or x3 of 1/6 which is 1/2 overall?

Basically what I mean is that if its x3 based on RU client it would be 1/2 * 3 which is 3/2 rates, if its x3 based on original rates it would just be 1/2. (Approximation, not sure what the current rate is on RU but I know they increased it)

Question about premium: Any news on this? Whats going to be included and/or how much its going to cost?

• Like 1

If you last time said SOON, we don´t hear anything dwo months and VERY SOON was secret name for one month of silence...

Soo I´m asking: Should I take this seriously?Or you will said 24th October in 18:50 CEST.We have technical trouble, our servers down?

​You can take it seriously son, server will start on announced date at the announced even if Shilen unleash her wrath upon our servers.

@NarmontasAbout the bugs, everything is already taken care and all will be working on the last beta before server start. The advertisement plan should start during this week, a separated topic will be created about it with detailed information, so everyone will be able to see whats going on.

@fuzeAbout the premium account it will be announced later on. But at least for now, we do not plan on it giving any extra exp, sp, drop, spoil... In game shop is still kinda under discussion but for now we are not planing on giving any exp,sp,drop,spoil boost for premium account users.

About rates, it is x3 based on RU classic. So, 3 times higher then on Ru classic.

​You can take it seriously son, server will start on announced date at the announced even if Shilen unleash her wrath upon our servers.

@NarmontasAbout the bugs, everything is already taken care and all will be working on the last beta before server start. The advertisement plan should start during this week, a separated topic will be created about it with detailed information, so everyone will be able to see whats going on.

@fuzeAbout the premium account it will be announced later on. But at least for now, we do not plan on it giving any extra exp, sp, drop, spoil... In game shop is still kinda under discussion but for now we are not planing on giving any exp,sp,drop,spoil boost for premium account users.

About rates, it is x3 based on RU classic. So, 3 times higher then on Ru classic.

​Got it thank you. Is there a limit on repeatable quests where you turn in items and exchange for adena? Will there be a limit on how many times you can complete the quest OR how many items you can exchange for adena?

All quests will work as on RU classic, so if there is no limit or restrictions in RU classic, there wont be limit or restrictions here.

We have already begun to develop a Classic 2.0 with it's sieges etc.

​you make new changes like a ru or korean off?

Обновление "Tower Of Insolence". Больше всего игроков беспокоит отмена штрафа на ношение брони высокого грейда. Эта информация вызвала на форуме панику и навела ужас. Сами вы говорили, что и в Корее это обновление вызвало резонанс, и вы действительно задумались по поводу исключения этого контента из прочих локализаций. А еще наши игроки обеспокоены вводом Талисманов и Виталити (или Благословение), контента, который не имеет отношения к классическим хроникам. Какова сейчас ваша позиция?

• Мы понимаем ваше беспокойство по поводу отмены штрафа на ношение брони и поэтому готовы отказаться от этого нововведения в русской локализации (и не только в русской).Что касается талисманов, мы хотим ввести их в игру, но с последующим тщательным наблюдением за игровым балансом.Наконец, мы думаем над исключением виталити и планируем добавить в игру другие предметы, которые будут помогать прокачке и которые будут добываться игровым путем.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/530101/ 

googletranslate

Updating the "Tower Of Insolence". Most players are concerned the abolition of the penalty on the wearing of high-grade armor. This information caused panic in the forum and brought horror. You yourself said that in Korea, and this update has caused a resonance, and you're really thinking about the deletion of the content of other sites. And our players are concerned about the introduction of Talisman and Vitality (or blessing), content that is unrelated to the classic chronicles. What is your position today?

We understand your concern about the cancellation of the fine on the wearing of armor and so willing to give up this innovation in the Russian localization (and not only in Russian) .What As for the mascots, we want to introduce them to the game, but followed by close supervision of the gaming balansom.Nakonets we think of except vitality and plan to add other items to the game that will help the bleeding and that would be produced by the game.

Обновление "Tower Of Insolence". Больше всего игроков беспокоит отмена штрафа на ношение брони высокого грейда. Эта информация вызвала на форуме панику и навела ужас. Сами вы говорили, что и в Корее это обновление вызвало резонанс, и вы действительно задумались по поводу исключения этого контента из прочих локализаций. А еще наши игроки обеспокоены вводом Талисманов и Виталити (или Благословение), контента, который не имеет отношения к классическим хроникам. Какова сейчас ваша позиция?

• Мы понимаем ваше беспокойство по поводу отмены штрафа на ношение брони и поэтому готовы отказаться от этого нововведения в русской локализации (и не только в русской).Что касается талисманов, мы хотим ввести их в игру, но с последующим тщательным наблюдением за игровым балансом.Наконец, мы думаем над исключением виталити и планируем добавить в игру другие предметы, которые будут помогать прокачке и которые будут добываться игровым путем.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/530101/ 

googletranslate

Updating the "Tower Of Insolence". Most players are concerned the abolition of the penalty on the wearing of high-grade armor. This information caused panic in the forum and brought horror. You yourself said that in Korea, and this update has caused a resonance, and you're really thinking about the deletion of the content of other sites. And our players are concerned about the introduction of Talisman and Vitality (or blessing), content that is unrelated to the classic chronicles. What is your position today?

We understand your concern about the cancellation of the fine on the wearing of armor and so willing to give up this innovation in the Russian localization (and not only in Russian) .What As for the mascots, we want to introduce them to the game, but followed by close supervision of the gaming balansom.Nakonets we think of except vitality and plan to add other items to the game that will help the bleeding and that would be produced by the game.

​We will never add vitality items and won't cancel grade penalty. We will always keep classic style of game.
About talismans - if we will add some, it will be only those, which won't particularly affect anything. We will rely on the experience of ru-korean servers. And from their experiences we will see whether implement talismans at all or not.

• Like 2

If they follow Classic Update, it look like this :

1.0. We will start with this one
1.1 Fishing is introduced (not working in Russia - needs adjustment).
1.2. SA is introduced (not working in Russia - system currently work in progress only in Korea).
1.3. (Age of War) Adena rate +300%, Drop rate increased, new skills, new quests, new zones (Enchanted Valley/Crocodile Island), sieges, boss jewelry (Current Russian/Japan version). I think they work on this update (siege)
1.4. Lair of Antharas is introduced + B grade gear (recipe available mostly in LoA).
2.0. Aden, and few area (Forest of mirror/Blazing Swamp/The Cemetery/Seal Of Shilen/Ancient Battleground/Fields of Massacre), new quests (D grade set for Academy member/few quests from lv 38 to 64), new skills.
2.1. Talisman added, possibility to upgrade boss jewelry, Aden castle siege, new quest (Game of Cards).
2.2. Tower of Insolence, Baium, Vitality system (xp boost), grade penalty removed and enchanting improved for D grade (Current Korean version).

Also, what will the rates be for the last week's Beta?

​We will make the topic with all info about it later.

Can we still use the open beta client? Or do we have to redownload a live client?

​You can. Somewhere around 1 week before server's launch we will announce a new patch and updater.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Server still has tons of bugs.

I dont even know how are you going to open the server like that.

​Most of the bugs are already fixed, it is just not updated on beta server running now.. On last beta stage before the server start, you guys will be able to check the live files.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Сделайте на старте в качестве бонуса макс No Grade шмот на персонаже! 

​Не жирно будет?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Сделайте на старте в качестве бонуса макс No Grade шмот на персонаже! 

​Не жирно будет?

​а что тут такого??? Я же не Б грейд прошу)! Норм тема....

Im up for In game shop for hair accesories and stuff like that ;) Just to make character look coolier and if possible new hairstyles ;D hehe

Great news! I'm really happy for all of us, at last we'll have a live working Classic server :)

Now, San0 what's up with calling everyone your son? Like you were 40 and very prolific or something hahaha jk

Cheers!

• Confused 1

Great news! I'm really happy for all of us, at last we'll have a live working Classic server :)

Now, San0 what's up with calling everyone your son? Like you were 40 and very prolific or something hahaha jk

Cheers!

​good joke son! B|

• Confused 1