Sign in to follow this  
BantaY

Classic 2.0 and Summoners

Lafi, stop talking. The Russian community has already checked everything for you. Light summoners download to kill players on PK locations, kill crowds on epics, capture locks ... a light summoner is like a T-34 tank in the Stone Age, just believe that they are the evil of which the less the better, I am very glad that on this server the euro players did not pump them 100500

• Confused 1

If you want to talk about balance and fair play, then please why when I weigh on fear from a necromancer \ WC \ D.A and and...weighs on me, he has not yet finished his action, and they already hang me a new fear ... and I just can’t get out of it, in the latest updates Introduced such a function that while this effect weighs on you, put a new NOT on top of it, are you striving to create an honest balanced pvp? So start, I showed where.

• Confused 1

A man plays for WC all his pvp comes down to F1 and F2

F1 - FEAR

F2- Freezing Flame 

TOTAL -  VICTORY !!!!!!

Why think, track the time of the negative effect, etc. ... JUST CLICK TWO BUTTONS AND VICTORY
D.A fear and attack by a panther = VICTORY

• Confused 1

oke guys ets agree Summoners are to weak with no lvled aqua swril with light armorm mastery, transfer pain, and maguns unicorn skills 

rip brain cells

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

oke guys ets agree Summoners are to weak with no lvled aqua swril with light armorm mastery, transfer pain, and maguns unicorn skills, and cubics with no range limits 

rip brain cells