Yolanda

Fighters SKILLS Damage must be ANALOGIC like Mages

I remember testing on beta 1 and it didnt increase critdmg % multiplier... You think it increases because dmg will be higher anyway...  Str only increase base Patack... At least that was my result on beta 1 tests... Have to check it again... 

Anyway, endless discussion here... As I can understand, OP is complaining about STR not having effects on dmg of fighter skills, wich is not true... And in fact, by comparison with other servers I think that dagger dmg here is nerfed... Or maybe MOBS HP or Pdef are raised...  Cause normally a dagger can 1 shot green mobs with backstab and here is not possible... 

​Well I did some statistically insignificant testing too and it seemed that STR increased blow damage more than it did p.atk but that might have been just my impression.

As for mobs, they are stronger on Classic, than in old chronicles.

For physical skills, the power listed in description is directly added to your p.atk.. Since power of physical skills has been inceased, that of course means p.atk. has less impact on the final damage. Soulshots only double the p.atk of your weapon, not the skill - afaik for all standart skills and definitely for dagger blows.

​I doesnt work with dagger skills . Blows has their own damage calculation formulf. It almost does not depend of p atk.

1. Dagger skill dmg varies from p.atk but just a little. If we compare (starting dagger No gr with Crystal dagger top C gr) With soulshots and vicious stance (52 lvl skills)
dmg will be : Dagger (no gr) . Death Blow 1006-1050 , Back Stab 1001-1015.   Dagger (top C)  Death Blow 1106-1166 , Back Stab 1133-1163.
 P.atk 60 with  starting dagger , P.atk 309 with Crystal dagger...

So p.atk increases dagger skill dmg as well but  only slightly. The main factor is that dagger skill dmg  dependent on STR is that It also increases critical dmg. Not because it adds p.atk. On classic STR works like in GoDD (saw , found reference , patch notes... ) Here it must increase critical dmg as well. And any even slight addon to critical damage will automatically boost dagger skill dmg.  (Don't deny it because It's already tested). And here if you have 800 p.atk or 100 p.atk with dagger class you still will do sh1t dmg. The difference might be ~80 dmg max... 
===============================
I think that's where the problem is that daggers deal no dmg here... because STR is not adding boost fro crit dmg as it used to...  (I already did some testings on other servers...) If you hit for 2.4k dmg. And you reduce your str by 5 . you will hit ~2.1-2.2k dmg... So Let's say we increase str by 16? (dyes+pl) So instead of 2.2k I'll hit like ~3k dmg... Now I understand how it would work... ;)
Btw now when you can test obt with  all skills and stuff you can really see that daggers are fckd up here.

For physical skills, the power listed in description is directly added to your p.atk.. Since power of physical skills has been inceased, that of course means p.atk. has less impact on the final damage. Soulshots only double the p.atk of your weapon, not the skill - afaik for all standart skills and definitely for dagger blows.

​I doesnt work with dagger skills . Blows has their own damage calculation formulf. It almost does not depend of p atk.

​ What did you say? :D 

http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/Lineage+II+%3A+Classic+클래스

here is official L2 Korea classic v1.0 patch notes... as you can see  adds not only p.atk but also critical dmg.  

​ What did you say? :D 

http://lineage2classic.power.plaync.com/wiki/Lineage+II+%3A+Classic+클래스

here is official L2 Korea classic v1.0 patch notes... as you can see  adds not only p.atk but also critical dmg.  

​I think he meant damage, not STR

Like I said, I did some small tests... Ofc if u crit with 1000 patack and crit with 3000 patack, your critical hit with 3000 will be a lot higher, but that doesnt mean you got a multiplier added... 

I think STR increases Patack, and because of that, increases also crit dmg... But it doesnt increase crit dmg multiplier...  At least I couldnt notice it...  

Also, blows work in a different way than normal skills, they are not like gladiator skills... They are a different special kind of skill called Blow type.. 

Except dagger every melee/archer do more damage if they increase their p.atk (STR).

And dagger are not STR/P.atk related (for blow and of course they need STR to exp and shoot with a bow), it was always like that since a while.

Anyway in Classic until they add something useful for dagger or melee, there are useless in mass pvp, because mage rise even at lv 75 (+12 Con -12 Str) with that they are invincible with heal/buff in a full pt (7k HP 4k CP).

Just take a look on Korean Classic at lv 75 in mass pvp (mage ftw, even archer can't do anything) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPGB8eMyvcy07EybSLxulg/videos

Don't expect any change about core mechanic, this server have to be 100% retail, not custom or whatever like that.

​u got it? hope so , u are calling ppl nonskilled players but u didnt known that .. u are the nonskilled player , kiddo stay in ur cave !

​Watching the videos just made me think how boring is classic mass pvp... 

Like I said, I did some small tests... Ofc if u crit with 1000 patack and crit with 3000 patack, your critical hit with 3000 will be a lot higher, but that doesnt mean you got a multiplier added... 

I think STR increases Patack, and because of that, increases also crit dmg... But it doesnt increase crit dmg multiplier...  At least I couldnt notice it...  

Also, blows work in a different way than normal skills, they are not like gladiator skills... They are a different special kind of skill called Blow type.. 

​ True... but as I said again... you tested here and you find daggers weak , i tested them as well and I found the same thing. Added str and later took str from normal basis = 57 STR or 26 STR... 31 STR difference and blow dmg almost the same still when you got ~60 p.atk or 500+ . Dmg differs ~ 80 /  from maximum str 1200 dmg blows...
 Then I checked another classic server took str -15 so... 25 STR for Teasure Hunter... My Dmg from backstab became 1.8k instead of 2.5k ...  Then I found Korean wiki and found that classic v 1.0 STR also Increases critical damage. It is official information on  their own website...  Here I added , then lowered my STR dmg has no effect from STR critical modifier... So what conclusion could I get?  
 Simple : STR stat here gives only p.atk just like C3-H5 chronicles.  But not like GoDD- Classic. So as far I know this server is classic and robbing dagger classes of their  "to-be" setting is not something  retail server would run nor we should have it here ;)

One thing that is looking strange is that when I use the backstab whenever i hit the the player, the game displays the message "Vitale landed a critical hit." However, there are times when the hit is twice normal, in this case, should not appear any other message?

Remembering that when i give half kill the message appears.

All land of dagger skills are considered as critical hit. That's why any critical dmg bonus will also effect skills of dagger class ;)

​All blows are critical hits, but backstab skill can also crit itself, like many warrior skills, resulting in damage that is doubled on top of everything else.

i see like that 

it's quite simple  okey ... natural P.atk 100 + dagger 100 P.atk =200 + 1 soulshot =400 +Deadly blow 1000 dmg ADDED TO P.atk =1400 + 1 STR (how much don't know)..let's say 1 str give maybe + 80 P.atk =1480 dmg + 5 STR = 1880 dmg + 30 %(or more) CriticalDmg = 2200 ? SO DEADLY BLOW skill  must receive 2200(with this stats) ..not 1200 ..on 40 lvl dagger class.....this work of all class .. but dagger i guess not 

..daggers are hated here

so yes daggers are  fuckt

From What I've seen daggers here deals ~1/4 dmg than used to ;)  From all testings I did before

thats why i stop play here ..bunch of lies

​v

From What I've seen daggers here deals ~1/4 dmg than used to ;)  From all testings I did before

*cough* bullsh*t *cough*​

Imagine daggers dealing 4 times more damage compared to what they do now. It would be obscene.

Have you had any pvp against a dagger class nowadays?

Well 1/4 I would say its insane hehe... But for sure its not correct....

Also, u have to remember that when a class is nerfed and its still been played its because their players are not common players.... They know what they are doing...  Its kind of a survival law, only the big ones survive...

The chances you are running against a good player when u fight a dagger is very big, so u cant say the class has enough damage just because someone killed u... 

The chances you are running against a good player when u fight a dagger is very big, so u cant say the class has enough damage just because someone killed u...

That's true, alright. Well if dagger class damage is an issue every chronicle, maybe there's no issue at all. I'm pretty sure they're at their sweet spot in terms of damage. They definitely lack mobility though.