Yolanda

Fighters SKILLS Damage must be ANALOGIC like Mages

Except dagger every melee/archer do more damage if they increase their p.atk (STR).

And dagger are not STR/P.atk related (for blow and of course they need STR to exp and shoot with a bow), it was always like that since a while.

Anyway in Classic until they add something useful for dagger or melee, there are useless in mass pvp, because mage rise even at lv 75 (+12 Con -12 Str) with that they are invincible with heal/buff in a full pt (7k HP 4k CP).

Just take a look on Korean Classic at lv 75 in mass pvp (mage ftw, even archer can't do anything) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPGB8eMyvcy07EybSLxulg/videos

Don't expect any change about core mechanic, this server have to be 100% retail, not custom or whatever like that.

​u got it? hope so , u are calling ppl nonskilled players but u didnt known that .. u are the nonskilled player , kiddo stay in ur cave !

• Like 1

Except dagger every melee/archer do more damage if they increase their p.atk (STR).

And dagger are not STR/P.atk related (for blow and of course they need STR to exp and shoot with a bow), it was always like that since a while.

Anyway in Classic until they add something useful for dagger or melee, there are useless in mass pvp, because mage rise even at lv 75 (+12 Con -12 Str) with that they are invincible with heal/buff in a full pt (7k HP 4k CP).

Just take a look on Korean Classic at lv 75 in mass pvp (mage ftw, even archer can't do anything) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPGB8eMyvcy07EybSLxulg/videos

Don't expect any change about core mechanic, this server have to be 100% retail, not custom or whatever like that.

​u got it? hope so , u are calling ppl nonskilled players but u didnt known that .. u are the nonskilled player , kiddo stay in ur cave !

check this video trash and then talk to me trash 

that is mistake of NC retarded Devs propaply 

ENJOY 

You are complaining on the wrong forum, if u have something to complain about the game you can write a email to NCSoft and give them the suggestions to change the game. in here we run the game as it was made to be and if u dont like feature X or Y then its not to us you have to complain about it, and control your tongue please, this is not flame section.if it keeps going this road im closing this topic.  this is my first and last warning.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

You are complaining on the wrong forum, if u have something to complain about the game you can write a email to NCSoft and give them the suggestions to change the game. in here we run the game as it was made to be and if u dont like feature X or Y then its not to us you have to complain about it, and control your tongue please, this is not flame section.if it keeps going this road im closing this topic.  this is my first and last warning.

anyway read my suggestion and thing about it , have a nice day 

well that dagger having death whisper + dance of fire. Not to mention Crystal dagger. WIth this equip killing lower level mages is quite easy ;) . But I doubt about this  dagger dmg server in this server. It was enough to level up TH and disappoint ;)

i don't think any private server can fix what, this basiclly needs reprogramming of all classes and it must be hard to do..

• Like 1

well that dagger having death whisper + dance of fire. Not to mention Crystal dagger. WIth this equip killing lower level mages is quite easy ;) . But I doubt about this  dagger dmg server in this server. It was enough to level up TH and disappoint ;)

Nevermind / about Crystal dagger, it didn't have Critical Damage on Classic, Dagger SA are Focus, Haste and Might Mortal (increase success blow) (Classic Korean wiki dagger SA).

He just one shot mage with a robe/low HP pool like you said, so it's easy for him.

​Death whisper/dance of fire doesn't affect blow power (or any physical skill crit power) since a while (remember Classic is not C1), it only affect auto attack (it's powerful for archer mostly) and about Crystal dagger, it didn't have Critical Damage on Classic, Dagger SA are Focus, Haste and Might Mortal (increase success blow) (Classic Korean wiki dagger SA).

He just one shot mage with a robe/low HP pool like you said, so it's easy for him.

​Maybe it comes for other fighter classes but I already playing classic and wtf?

Each time I attack with mortal blow It counts as critical attack. Not to mention your critical rate is 500 or 139. It just succeeds or not. As far I know mortal , deadly blow land rate is around 44%. Back stab 97% (from behind) and 3% (from front). Vicious stance increases your critical attacks = Normal critical damage +number. Mortal blow / Death blow  = critical damage. So it adds skill dmg as well.  Just don't know how exactly vicious stance adds up for skill damage because it feels dramatically.

Dmg vs RB  (mortal blow) = 420 dmg + vicious stance 560+  [36 lvl rogue].

Death whisper /dance of fire adds critical damage so adds critical damage of dagger-like skills. 

Treasure hunter /Abyss walker deals  bigger skill dmg than plains walker (effect of Critical damage passive) not STR. Already tested with dyes.

p.s. damn Thats why I suggested to make  training dummies to at least test damages and formulas. Now people will be mislead ;)
p.p.s. in this server something is a miss. Will do the testing and provide screenshots and  accurate feedback. BB in no time ;)

• Like 1

i don't think any private server can fix what, this basiclly needs reprogramming of all classes and it must be hard to do..

Already i did this when i had my private server c6 anyway ,admins dont care for my suggestion ,i dont care either

its not that admins dont care for your suggestion, but admins are busy creating a server of a game called lineage 2 classic, and as so the game will run here as it does on the OFFICIAL lineage 2 classic servers. 

If u dont like the way the game was made then its not up to us to change the game to please you. As i said before, u can either send a email to NCSoft with your suggestion, or play it how it was made.

Edited by San0
  • Like 1

its not that admins dont care for your suggestion, but admins are busy creating a server of a game called lineage 2 classic, and as so the game will run here as it does on the OFFICIAL lineage 2 classic servers. 

If u dont like the way the game was made then its not up to us to change the game to please you. As i said before, u can either send a email to NCSoft with your suggestion, or play it how it was made.

On skill write. 1000 power added to p atck , and deal 100 dmg, so if p atck increased should increased the dmg that is official right ?

​Maybe it comes for other fighter classes but I already playing classic and wtf?

Each time I attack with mortal blow It counts as critical attack. Not to mention your critical rate is 500 or 139. It just succeeds or not. As far I know mortal , deadly blow land rate is around 44%. Back stab 97% (from behind) and 3% (from front). Vicious stance increases your critical attacks = Normal critical damage +number. Mortal blow / Death blow  = critical damage. So it adds skill dmg as well.  Just don't know how exactly vicious stance adds up for skill damage because it feels dramatically.

Dmg vs RB  (mortal blow) = 420 dmg + vicious stance 560+  [36 lvl rogue].

Death whisper /dance of fire adds critical damage so adds critical damage of dagger-like skills. 

Treasure hunter /Abyss walker deals  bigger skill dmg than plains walker (effect of Critical damage passive) not STR. Already tested with dyes.

p.s. damn Thats why I suggested to make  training dummies to at least test damages and formulas. Now people will be mislead ;)
p.p.s. in this server something is a miss. Will do the testing and provide screenshots and  accurate feedback. BB in no time ;)

My bad, i think you're right about blow power increased by crit dmg buff, i made a mistake, indeed it's only physical skill crit dmg (except blow) who are not affected by crit dmg buff.

My 2 cents...

STR and Patack increase dagger blow dmg.... I will take into consideration my char ingame lvl 56...

Reading description of backstab => Add 2875 power to patack... so If u have a C grade dagger like me, u have around 300 Patack maximum ( Dont consider Might buffs, this is base patack , dagger skills are not affected by Patack buffs or critical chance buffs... )

So u think that 300 Patack will make any difference on your damage with  3175 Patack ?

90% of your dmg will come from skill power + critical damage buffs + Vicious stance + SS grade...

10% will come from STR = Patack increase + equipment

On a server where u can have MambaEdge + 30 + critical dmg SA + STR amulets etc... your dmg will increase a lot with STR + equipment changes... On classic u can add almost nothing from equipment + STR changes compared to skill power level.... So you will not feel a big difference... 

BUT, if u want MAX DMG u should have max STR, Max dagger and be a AW because it has max crit dmg passive... 

To make it simple for you => TH blow with + STR + best equipment => 3500 dmg

TH blow with +  0 STR + medium equipment => 3200 dmg

TH blow with - STR + medium equipment => 3000 dmg

If u have in example a mage with 6000 HP u will get 2 shoted anyway, by any of them... The only difference will be the mage with 3000 HP and 3500 HP, if TH has STR will 1 shot mage, if not will need another blow to kill... 

My 2 cents...

STR and Patack increase dagger blow dmg.... I will take into consideration my char ingame lvl 56...

Reading description of backstab => Add 2875 power to patack... so If u have a C grade dagger like me, u have around 300 Patack maximum ( Dont consider Might buffs, this is base patack , dagger skills are not affected by Patack buffs or critical chance buffs... )

So u think that 300 Patack will make any difference on your damage with  3175 Patack ?

90% of your dmg will come from skill power + critical damage buffs + Vicious stance + SS grade...

10% will come from STR = Patack increase + equipment

On a server where u can have MambaEdge + 30 + critical dmg SA + STR amulets etc... your dmg will increase a lot with STR + equipment changes... On classic u can add almost nothing from equipment + STR changes compared to skill power level.... So you will not feel a big difference... 

BUT, if u want MAX DMG u should have max STR, Max dagger and be a AW because it has max crit dmg passive... 

To make it simple for you => TH blow with + STR + best equipment => 3500 dmg

TH blow with +  0 STR + medium equipment => 3200 dmg

TH blow with - STR + medium equipment => 3000 dmg

If u have in example a mage with 6000 HP u will get 2 shoted anyway, by any of them... The only difference will be the mage with 3000 HP and 3500 HP, if TH has STR will 1 shot mage, if not will need another blow to kill... 

​Actually, VS only gives about 10% dmg boost, and SS only increases the p.atk. portion of the calculation. STR increases base p.atk. (so that has negligible effect) but also critical damage multiplier (about 1% per point or so, but it adds up).

VS, crit. power passive, and crit. power SA are, and always have been, pretty much useless, because of the way they are calculated (DW, dance of fire, CoV, queen's blessing all add up %, before damage being multiplied by soulshots, while the rest only adds a small amount at the end.

Also: TH has exactly the same CD passive as AW, he only lacks some STR.

Other physical skills work pretty much the same, except they are not affected by anything related to critical dmg, and they are used with stronger weapon and are generally weaker. Therefore equipment has greater effect on the final damage, but still not as much as in old Lineage, because power of most physical skills has been increased in GoD.

Skills that "have a chance to crit", like gladiator's, only have a chance to do double damage that is based solely on STR afaik.

No1 of u undestand what i say in my topic   

Imagine mages while they increase their magic attack to deal same damage with each skill ,

like that are the fighter skillsz now :)

even a rabbit can undestand what i mean QQ

​500 dmg mortow blow + 100 P.atk = 600 ? + Dagger Screamer(122 dmg) =722 dmg blow skill ?....but because Mortal blow says 500 dmg ...then will be 500 dmg ..no mater the P atk + weapons ....??? you mean this ?????.. if its so vs mages:: IT'S TRULY NO FAIR GAME.. typical pirate custom server :D.......

• Like 1

consider that in pvp the LVL EXP of character have no right to effect the skills,but only the lvl of the skills....the LVL EXP its only a chance for better equitmens D,C,B..and further...

and say that to admin

NO THANKS I WILL NOT PLAYING LIKE THAT, ...have a nice day 

Guys, please, if you are not sure about your english, please provide us with a meaningful text in your native language as well. We can work something out with Google tranlator, but we need something to start with. Some of those posts make my head hurt...

It is not fair, Lineage is a bad, bad game, if you want fair. And this works exactly the same on official servers.

• Like 1

One thing is a miss. STR increases not just only p.atk but Dagger blows as well. How I tested it? I puted dyes -10 STR So instead of 124 p.atk I got 104 p.atk Then I bought Mithril dagger +4 and p.atk was 155. With that best dagger My normal hits dmg was stronger but blows was like 20% lower dmg than before with p.atk of 124. So STR increases not just p.atk but power of skills as well. You should test it yourself.

One thing is a miss. STR increases not just only p.atk but Dagger blows as well. How I tested it? I puted dyes -10 STR So instead of 124 p.atk I got 104 p.atk Then I bought Mithril dagger +4 and p.atk was 155. With that best dagger My normal hits dmg was stronger but blows was like 20% lower dmg than before with p.atk of 124. So STR increases not just p.atk but power of skills as well. You should test it yourself.

​Read what i wrote.

Namely:

"STR increases base p.atk. (so that has negligible effect) but also critical damage multiplier (about 1% per point or so, but it adds up)."

So with -STR and better dagger you have more p.atk (because of the dagger), but lower critical damage (due to lower STR).

​Read what i wrote.

Namely:

"STR increases base p.atk. (so that has negligible effect) but also critical damage multiplier (about 1% per point or so, but it adds up)."

So with -STR and better dagger you have more p.atk (because of the dagger), but lower critical damage (due to lower STR).

​TRUE ;)  Sett ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ~ You're Genius

(BTW Abyss Walker has Critical damage passive level 7 [406+cd] , while Treasure Hunter has Its level 6 max [384+cd]

​Read what i wrote.

Namely:

I remember testing on beta 1 and it didnt increase critdmg % multiplier... You think it increases because dmg will be higher anyway...  Str only increase base Patack... At least that was my result on beta 1 tests... Have to check it again... 

Anyway, endless discussion here... As I can understand, OP is complaining about STR not having effects on dmg of fighter skills, wich is not true... And in fact, by comparison with other servers I think that dagger dmg here is nerfed... Or maybe MOBS HP or Pdef are raised...  Cause normally a dagger can 1 shot green mobs with backstab and here is not possible... 

​Read what i wrote.

Namely:

I remember testing on beta 1 and it didnt increase critdmg % multiplier... You think it increases because dmg will be higher anyway...  Str only increase base Patack... At least that was my result on beta 1 tests... Have to check it again... 

Anyway, endless discussion here... As I can understand, OP is complaining about STR not having effects on dmg of fighter skills, wich is not true... And in fact, by comparison with other servers I think that dagger dmg here is nerfed... Or maybe MOBS HP or Pdef are raised...  Cause normally a dagger can 1 shot green mobs with backstab and here is not possible... 

​I did desting myself. STR actually increases dagger skill dmg with % how? Simply put Starting dagger :D 5p.atk.  With all all masteries buffs you will have ~ 40-50 p.atk MAX at 40 lvl. You hit mortal blow ~1.4k dmg.  Then put Dyes - 15 str ... and put Sword Breaker (top NG dagger) Or even Maingauche. You will have ~65 - 120 p.atk. And with Mortal blow you will deal ~ 1k -1.2k dmg. So... HOW CAN THIS BE?! I have more p.atk and skill dmg a lot lower... Maybe Bug... I should leave this server QQ... 

About the last sentences ... I agree with you BRO. In this server  something is fishy... 
a) Dagger skill dmg nerfed a lot ~ 50-40% for Sure. 

b) Monsters p.atk is higher than on retail... 

I was shocked when I with Top D dagger with Backstab Could not 1 hit  35 lvl orcs x1 hp... I mean seriously wtf?  Anyone will say that it's ok? 
If such a dagger is OK , then Archers should be made as well OK by nerfing their dmg to mobs like 40%... 

I was really disappointed a lot. Dagger class is not bugged to 1 hit lower def and hp monsters. For that their skills consume a lot of mana + Vicious stance tested as well added sh1t not a bonus dmg from skills...

Was testing dagger power here... :D 

Check the screen... ^^

Shot00000.png

D grade armor  Orc lvl 42... Check Dmg received ... :D

CAPS some more to emphasise your idea of the game. It seems like you're having a discussion with yourself rather then keep an open mind to what others think. A sad attitude but I will forgive you when you're burried in the sand because you got blasted down by a mage. Over and over again ;-)

Then you will open another topic to say mages are OP but again you will have the conversation with yourself. The circle is round, isn't it?

Well i say my opinion about  Fighters  Classes to be balanced and have a fair gameplay

Soon u will see topics about daggers dmg and gladys 

Give me test char and i will explain u better what i mean :)

​Maybe in one of yours MMA u get ur head hit pretty bad... xD.

Fighters SKILLS  Damage must be ANALOGIC  like Mages

EXAMPLE  :  IF A DAGGER HAVE 100 p atck  deal with skill 500 dmg  if he increase his p atck the dmg of his skills increased As mages does...  

One mage deals Skills Damage based on their m atck 

BALANCE : If skills damage deal the same damage with 100 p atck or 21342 their is no reason to buy TOP weapons and play p atck 

and now Daggers and gladys skill classes become op BCS they Build FULL p def bcs they have STANDAR damages !!!  

IF DAMAGE OF THEIR SKILLS IS ANALOGIC SO   IF THEY WANNA INCREASE THEIR DMG MUST PLAY P ATCK BUILD AND  BUFFS and buy top weapons

dagger deal same dmg with 1 No grade dagger with skills and they same dmg with a B top so no reason to farm WEAPON 

Suggestion from old burn player  25 y. o  , thanks :)

Dagger skill dmg increased only  by critical buff or any critical boost and that is bad for balance

7bQWOhM.jpg

• Like 1