Hello I’m Merlinas keeper of  “Gimine” clan name (English analog… Kin… I think… Or analog of Scotch  clan). :)

My  goal:

•  International clan of mature players. We have works, families and not that much time to play this game 24/7.
  • Clan where players play when they can.
  • Clan which not try to be fastest, the first to achieve top of charts.
  • Clan which strategy is stable perfect calculated and managed game play.

What I try to do now:

Find a couple of peoples with the same clan idea and build core. If you want join this crazy plan PM.

This is not official recruitment , i try to find couple of peoples who can help me with management of clan (find right hand :)).

Official recruitment start in few days.

• Like 1

I approve this message!

I would make a hybrid Ghost Mage because... no reason.

My secondary class would definitely be Viking. So cool plus tinfoil provides you with +100 Resistance to Alien Attack.

For Special Ability i would chose SS and enchant it with Swastika +50 for Power Attack vs Poland -10 Resist to Mustard Gas.

My Special Attack would be Minority Rush because let's face it...Russians make hell of a good Car Crash Compilations.

Last but not least, i d set difficulty to Super Easy. I would choose Netherlands. Neutrality at it's best. ^_^

This is not official recruitment , i try to find couple of peoples who can help me with management of clan (find right hand :)).

Official recruitment start in few days.

Sveikas, Merlinai jei kursi klana noreciau ateiti, patirtis nuo c1, zaisti moku, prisiderinciau prie cp jei reikia. Duok skype jei gali, susirasysim :)

The last difficulty is: Cross a street in russia without getting hit by the shitty drivers there and you win the game. xD