Sign in to follow this  
SSXS

Recipe: Great Pata

Pls say me where can i get it? site classic.info write then just in cruma 3rd, and patch say same, but i seem that its dont drop there, cuz i farming there about 40h and nothing.... Sp help pls, say where can i get it, all places pls. ty

4 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Cruma 3rd? l2wiki says it should be on 1st on Catheroks, I'd probably try there first.

btw. you don't need extra recipe to craft C grade weapons, just mats and keys.

Why dont need, lol?

Very low chance on drop but its dropping there. I have one more in wh on craft. I farmed there 3 evenings few chars with +12 C weapons, s/d + cov and i was clearing 3rooms with these mobs and i dropped it for 6-9hours. 

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Very low chance on drop but its dropping there. I have one more in wh on craft. I farmed there 3 evenings few chars with +12 C weapons, s/d + cov and i was clearing 3rooms with these mobs and i dropped it for 6-9hours. 

I farming this sh*t abot 50h yet and nothing, i farmed there about 20kk and 6-8 karm gloves and boots and others recepies 1/2000 chance and 3-4 ead but bo1 FUCK*NG RECEPIES..... wish to delete thats all...

6 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

btw. you don't need extra recipe to craft C grade weapons, just mats and keys.

I told him that. He probably wants to add them to his crafter and make money out of it.

5 hours ago, SSXS said:

no1 gpata rec

I'm pretty sure someone has it, if nobody's sitting in GH you might try shouting some 'LF Great Pata craft' or some sort... Unless you obviously want it for your own craft as Torres said, then you dont have any other option ?

16 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I'm pretty sure someone has it, if nobody's sitting in GH you might try shouting some 'LF Great Pata craft' or some sort... Unless you obviously want it for your own craft as Torres said, then you dont have any other option ?

I dont want shout and w8ting for hours answer, i want craft pata when i need, without w8ting.

Admin./moder., if u can see this pls say chances of drop/spoil and places where dropping thank you. ITS CALLING JUST FOR ADMIN./MODER., PLS DONT NEED QUATE IT IF U JUST MEMBER TY.

9 hours ago, SSXS said:

Admin./moder., if u can see this pls say chances of drop/spoil and places where dropping thank you. ITS CALLING JUST FOR ADMIN./MODER., PLS DONT NEED QUATE IT IF U JUST MEMBER TY.

You need to summon them by typing @Koll or @San0 - they'll see the mention on their notifications

43 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

You need to summon them by typing @Koll or @San0 - they'll see the mention on their notifications

I done it before ur replic, but thanks.

3 hours ago, SSXS said:

I done it before ur replic, but thanks.

Same mobs that showed in l2wiki, chance for both 0.05%

7 hours ago, Koll said:

Same mobs that showed in l2wiki, chance for both 0.05%

The same for as books in Sea of Spores? As example, i got for just 10-20h about 5 books. In cruma i wasted about 50h and TOTAL NOTHING( Why so? Its the same chances...

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Its calling KOREA RANDOM. You will drop it over week and second guy drop it from first mob.

With the same chance i droped in Sea of Spores about 5 books for 10-20h, and there nothing, why it working so strange?

Strange? Its normal.

I never forget like i was droping top NG bow many hours with friend on patch 1.0. Some fcking random archer were sitting there over 2hours, after it, he stand up, kill first mob and soe to town with top NG bow to town.

Just KOREA random.