MusulmoN

Busy Sunday

smh i always giggle when someone puts numbers in bigger scale pvp, puts exact amount on his side while putting number of parties multiplied by 9 on enemy :d why not write 3vs6 parties is still mystical for me (writing exact numbers is fine in case you go smaller scale pvp and you can literally count even exact amount of enemies :D 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

smh i always giggle when someone puts numbers in bigger scale pvp, puts exact amount on his side while putting number of parties multiplied by 9 on enemy :d why not write 3vs6 parties is still mystical for me (writing exact numbers is fine in case you go smaller scale pvp and you can literally count even exact amount of enemies :D 

27 vs 54 is it okay for you? You can count 3 more as boxes vs 6 active parties if you want so,but that does not change the pvp.

Edited by MusulmoN

2 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

27 vs 54 is it okay for you? You can count 3 more as boxes vs 6 active parties if you want so,but that does not change the pvp.

it doesnt, as i said, it just always makes me giggle when i saw such numbers written on siege videos, the guy making video put exact amount of active people from their side and just toss there enemy CC number, but not taking away the numbers of boxes that enemy has in CC :D just saying it as constructive criticism that it probably looks better with party numbers overall than guessing random numbers, especially if the count is quite bigger number :P 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

it doesnt, as i said, it just always makes me giggle when i saw such numbers written on siege videos, the guy making video put exact amount of active people from their side and just toss there enemy CC number, but not taking away the numbers of boxes that enemy has in CC :D just saying it as constructive criticism that it probably looks better with party numbers overall than guessing random numbers, especially if the count is quite bigger number :P 

so you suggest to count theire's non tags destro pt inside also?