plopy

OBT shop with C/B grad etc

Any chance we get a GM shop and a NPC buffer ? for testing out some class optimisation ? Plated leather, Divine set, Drake leather, Full plate, Emi bow etc are the main stuff used on L2 Classic but we can't use them since there is no dwarf to craft and well noone will bother to craft every set on a beta who stop in 2 weeks.

You did an attempt with the OBT shop in Giran but the cry price is totaly over the top, its a nonsense to ask  ppl to farm on a beta

Your server will be released soon, so i think it will be great to allow player to test what they will get in few month...

I wanted to test few class to see their potential with full buff and stuff.

regards.

you don't understand what im asking.

the beta will end soon there is not much to test it out, the point is to have the item we will craft on the x3, since NOONE will bother wasting time crafting on the OBT x50...

I wanted to test 3 different class and build, in C grad to see witch one fit me more before starting, i guess im not the only one.

well, i think i can just go in game and provide you the sets you want to test, dont think there will be any problm with it.

i'll be around in like 1 hour add me on skype and i can help you with that . Skype: san0.classic

Would be great if you could provide all top C set and weapon.

I asked for some kind of shop for admin confort, having every user asking for specific equipment could be very anoying ^^

Im logging in