Luxeraph

Weapon expiring

So I've been thinking of this for a few days now and thanks to afk fishing I've gotten a little bit closer but still nowhere near close to the adena needed.

In about 24 hours the 7 days D grade weapon I've got will expire and I think if I sell everything I've got I'll get about a million adena, with the only other weapon I've got being the newbie weapon you get around level 20(?) what should I do? buy a 500k D grade weapon?

I'm alsob a level 39 elven knight going for temple knight.

Was part of the game find a way to make business for equipment and so on, farm needed materials , grind speelbook ect there are so many way , u can even buy at lower price something and sell back higher find ur way mate ? 

So you're saying that once my only viable weapon expires I should stay in giran harbor playing the market to turn 1 million adena into at least 5 million adena?

Can you buy a decent c grade weapon in auction? Otherwise you'll have to make a new character and make adena yourself. Skip bosses, go for grinding. I made 3kk or more leveling on mobs from 1-40, take adena quests, sell drops, etc.

• Thanks 1

You can buy itens on Auction. Log into your account on the website and you'll see it.

I don't think you can make much of adena by spoiling, try anything else you enjoy playing.