Sign in to follow this  
martynas1337

Tyrant guide for beginner

So i decided to play with tyrant +WC +BD. I play only solo.

1. When i should start grouping all together in one party?

2. What is the best places to level 20-40 with tyrant?

3. Any useful quest or gear or tips to beging or make it easy to farm?

Ty for answer people!

1. i dont think theres correct answer to this. wc becomes rly usefull at lvl 54  (fury )and bd 58 (fury too) tho ...

2. if u have gear and high lvl support and your goal is fast lvl up then i would go 20-40 - ant nest,40-5x - forest of mirrors (shamans) , 5x-59(60) forest of mirrors (shamans near anghel waterfall

and of course as much RBs as possible.  after 59(60) you can go BS on glow wisp or facrans or whatewer ...

if you want drops and arive at high lvls well geared and not broke(as majority of server does atm :D ) then its another story altogether. u want as little exp per mob as possible since those give best drops.

20-40 ant nest. 40-49 -sea of spores droping hex from tarantula( spellbooks generaly are good money)

3. prepatch it was possible to earn 200-250k per 24 hours per account fishing . dunno now,but its worth a try if u need D grade. spellbooks are good money.

if i would start again i would make WC and BD at the same time. run them through RBs and arive at those lvl 54and 58 in few days. then i would just enjoy and follow my goals (adena or fast lvl up)

i hope i helped

As you're starting from scratch I see a long and hard path ahead for you. Have you considered playing L2 Essence?

Anyway, start leveling your bd first with wc in party and skip bosses till 40 to make some adena. Make it till Lv58 through bosses and then you'll have all dances you need for your tyrant.

Then start your tyrant with wc in party and bd off party only for dances.

Use heavy armor only, and try to buy othell 6 as soon as possible to maximize your tyrant potential.

That's basically that and the rest you'll figure out as you play. Good luck!

After level 20, Abandoned Camp or Orc Barracks (Gludin) and Fortress of Resistance aka Partisan's Hideway (Dion) are the best spots for adena farming.

Lv25 start Moon set quest for d grade set and weapon.

What's your nick ingame?

iam sorry for confusing you . i was just throwing some concepts around. take whats usefull and discard what u dont like. fishing and spellbooks will propably be usefull part :)

Thx for information. Its really useful. What about l2 essence? Isnt its p2w? In lineage i like to play more for economy and pve (kinda strange right) can you tell more about essence? If you can sure ;)