Sign in to follow this  
basstah

System Reqs

Found this server somewhere on twitch, the only thing that stops me is system reqs, what are they? I got a crappy PC, core 2 duo , intel gma 950 and 2 gigs ram T_T will i be able to play?:S

puhhh

i did box back in 2004 or something like that.. 1 account on such a laptop.

It isnt fun ! Playable yes... but serious.. no fun... everything on low.. with low viewrange... it isn´t fun at all.

i can run 3 windows of interlude with some minor lags, 2 with almost no lag..also, ruoff states i need 30+ gigs on HDD, is that true? O_O client size is 9.. and IL client is around 6, how come a game with less content weights more?o.O

i can run 3 windows of interlude with some minor lags, 2 with almost no lag..also, ruoff states i need 30+ gigs on HDD, is that true? O_O client size is 9.. and IL client is around 6, how come a game with less content weights more?o.O

​then u wont have a problem with...

​with a gma 950 ? the intel gpu chipset ? no real gpu with non shared ram ? Even older games from 2000+ wont run AT ALL on that gpu, just for the info that chipset got 250 mhz

​with a gma 950 ? the intel gpu chipset ? no real gpu with non shared ram ? Even older games from 2000+ wont run AT ALL on that gpu, just for the info that chipset got 250 mhz

​lineage 2 without added effects, doesnt use the gpu at all, only at login screen.

you can check it using msi afterburner, or evga precision, then you can see that lineage uses 5% of the gpu. and only a bit of vram

Lineage 2 .-----> intel CPU and with more mhz better. no matter the cores.

​lineage 2 without added effects, doesnt use the gpu at all, only at login screen.

you can check it using msi afterburner, or evga precision, then you can see that lineage uses 5% of the gpu. and only a bit of vram

Lineage 2 .-----> intel CPU and with more mhz better. no matter the cores.

i guess its because of the software. Since this isn´t the original.

Like i said...my laptop.. same specs ( wel it was a 2 duo and the gma ) had problems.... but never tested it realy with a private server. I was more concerned about the ram. Since even 4 gig ram ( in 2003 a big deal ) let stutter your pc when you did enter giran.

i should finaly get into my head this isnt official ;)

all lineage 2 are the same, no matter which server you play you are using an official client with nearly no differences, so the game runs the same.

well yeah...it takes some time to load all the people in giran, but i dont mind it.. :D well, i guess i'll just wait for OPB and find out that by myself ^_~

What hardware is ENOUGH to play lineage 2 classic on max graphics? not only on high textures but shadows, water effects etc, don't need to be the TOP, I want know the enough for this without freezing the screen. Thanks

Time of this report: 5/3/2015, 22:27:01
      Machine name: HAWKEYE
   Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150316-1654)
           Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: ASUS Maximus Ranger VII
       System Model: All Series
               BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/16/14 10:58:37 Ver: 07.07
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
             Memory: 16384MB RAM
          Card name: NVIDIA Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970
     Display Memory: 4095 MB

Enough for Lineage 2 9_9

Display Memory: 4095 MB aha ! :P

sorry i couldn´t resist

but you could check how much cpu usage 1 lineage 2 client got my old i7 940 in my laptop is arround 8%

didnt test it on my desktop pc... since iam not at home.