Sign in to follow this  
Narmontas

[NOT BUG]Composite Set

as it seems what the set is suppose to give you is weight penalty bonus, so prolly the effect only applies if you are overweighted. But just in case ill take a look into it.

What composite is supposed to do is that the penalty starts at 50%+5790. Not that it increases your total weight limit I think.

• Like 1

Well in all previous chronicles it always added max weight  for 5790. Or effect now is different and works 50+% penalty removing and stuff or description is wrong.

Thread can be closed. Here composite set is different effect how was in previous chronicles. Did the testing.

When you reach 50.00% weight  (weight penalty icon occur - HP/MP recovery halted)

Here with Composite set at 50.00% , 54.00% or what ever till you wont pass extra 5790 weight , you wont get that weight penalty for MP.
At 66.66% you get Greater weight penalty where your character becomes slow as a snail , But with Composite set you wont get such a penalty. 
Screenshot is a proof.

a) Without Set bonus

Shot00051.png

b) With Set bonus

Shot00052.png

p.s. this 42 screenshot automatically posts here even though I have it deleted from attachment and when I post all messages are cleared It auto posts at the end of my post... (Forum bug).

Shot00042.bmp

• Like 1