Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

RS vs WK + CS

Also as far as I can remember, sjeks was taking the day off that day and he wasn't in front when the incident happened. I dont know if when he learned about it he decided to get revenge on you, and neither do I care, as we had nothing to do with it. 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, you are right, i could do things differently, if i knew how stubborn you guys are, i wouldnt waste more than hour discussing with you that day, would just straight go and do my stuff

about sjeks recordings, he did nothing wrong to me to post recordings of our discussions/TS to undermine his image ^_^ all i am saying is that i tried, but i guess you guys were too butthurt to even communicate it out before i took actions, and if you deny that you are freaking liar, because that day i spoke exactly with you

We tried the first time you did it, the second time we knew what you guys were gonna do so we just went ahead and farmed our floor. Repeating the same actions and expecting different results is the definition of idiocy as some guy said.

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

We tried the first time you did it, the second time we knew what you guys were gonna do so we just went ahead and farmed our floor. Repeating the same actions and expecting different results is the definition of idiocy as some guy said.

first time it happened, we didnt even try to discuss anything and it was mess-up of higher-ups (sjeks-jwan, not deciding on schedule and sharing it), second time this was to happen, i tried to change it and discuss it out, but guess what, you guys didnt and now comes for your words

12 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

There are so many things you could have done differently but you still chose not to

i dont care to continue this discussion, everyone who was there, especially you, knows i tried to communicate it out before taking actions, it ended how it ended, we got punished for it and in cp i claimed responsibility for getting us kicked, but trying to put whole thing just on us while hiding behind white shield is really stupid ;)