Sign in to follow this  
Stunna

Solo class recommendation -- Warlord, BD, or Overlord?

Hey everyone,

Looking to start new here and play casual/semi-competitively. I really do not want to multi-box, but I'm not opposed to running ONE single other box. I'm wondering if either of these classes can run solo, or if they cannot, which box works best for each (I assume it's a PP)? I'm considering Blade Dancer, Warlord, or maybe an Overlord (I remember these being difficult to level). Ultimately, I'd like to be wanted for parties, participate in World PvP, and I don't mind farming.

Thanks!

p.s. I posted this in a different forum category, but couldn't manage to delete. Sorry for repost.

BD and Ovl are better choices for current end game meta than warlord.

On the other hand warlord farms much easier solo or with one box than the 2 other classes you chose.

If you want to lvl up BD you can box a PP.

Overlord is buffer/debuffer , so you better box some damage dealer to lvl him up. Also its very hard to level up solo.

Every class has a harder time xping solo than in group, in most cases at least. You are gonna be loved as a BD, you don't even need a cp nor a boxed pp nor waste your time soloing, since by the time you log in, there will almost always be a party looking for a BD to either tank/buff or pull aoe. Would definitely recommend the class for casual gaming (besides sws, which used to be my main). In addition, these two classes are not very populated, thus a treasure hunted by CPs/clans for future sieges/epics/wpvp.