Googleboon

Harbingers EU based clan is recruiting.

Harbingers are recruiting.

You can check out our newly made site here - Home

Our forum here - Forum

Apply here - Application form

We are an open and friendly Clan, yet, we only accept members with our philosophy and attitude towards Lineage 2 Classic:

We will strive to work together, steadily grow and carve out our place on this server. Our emblem and names will be recognised, we'll be known serverwide; like minded players will then be attracted to us and we'll grow: let's see where it takes us.​

Our environment:

• People will feel safe playing support classes as there'll be consistent groups available.
  • We'll maintain a highly co-operative ethos when crafting/gathering materials. (Clan prices, swap systems managed by myself and officers.)
  • I'll appoint Class-Type Officers (Knight, Summoner etc.) and leadership positions to keep the structure alive and kicking.
  • Group-play highly encouraged - I myself will group in any group combo, I'm hoping others will follow in this; I never want to see a Clannie unwillingly playing alone.
  • English is primary language (others not a problem, have functional English, don't spam clan/ally chat with non-English.)
  • Respect: we are not profanity/humour Nazis but please respect Clan members. (It'll be easy, you'll soon LOVE all your clannies).
  • You are a representative of the clan; please be respectful and pleasant to everyone who you interact with on server, we want to maintain a good reputation.
  • Like 1

Harbingers are recruiting.

You can check out our newly made site here - Home

Our forum here - Forum

Apply here - Application form

We are an open and friendly Clan, yet, we only accept members with our philosophy and attitude towards Lineage 2 Classic:

We will strive to work together, steadily grow and carve out our place on this server. Our emblem and names will be recognised, we'll be known serverwide; like minded players will then be attracted to us and we'll grow: let's see where it takes us.​

Our environment:

• People will feel safe playing support classes as there'll be consistent groups available.
  • We'll maintain a highly co-operative ethos when crafting/gathering materials. (Clan prices, swap systems managed by myself and officers.)
  • I'll appoint Class-Type Officers (Knight, Summoner etc.) and leadership positions to keep the structure alive and kicking.
  • Group-play highly encouraged - I myself will group in any group combo, I'm hoping others will follow in this; I never want to see a Clannie unwillingly playing alone.
  • English is primary language (others not a problem, have functional English, don't spam clan/ally chat with non-English.)
  • Respect: we are not profanity/humour Nazis but please respect Clan members. (It'll be easy, you'll soon LOVE all your clannies).
  • You are a representative of the clan; please be respectful and pleasant to everyone who you interact with on server, we want to maintain a good reputation.       please dont die hahaha

Sure, you can all apply or, you can be friends of the clan if you want to do your own thing, and'll we'll group up with you etc. as needed. 

tbh, considering that 90% of the recruitment threads are from russians, i guess that many english speaking players will gather mostly around here for the time being.

Nah I prefer a group of 10 or more people since I like to chat as well. My idea of L2 experience is not playing all the time its also just talking to friendly people, so yes if my regular team wont come around I will apply, and probably I will play classes that will be needed the most at the time.