Googleboon

Harbingers EU based clan is recruiting.

TO THE TOP!

​Doesn't bring allot wen the clan-leader is missing in action, and applications don't get handled, waiting for more then a week now.

I understand your frustrations, Googlboon is finalizing his semester and completing exams. Real life takes priority over this game. This clan is built by casuals for casuals. Many of us will have breaks during our career on this server. If a week wait is too long perhaps we are not the clan for you. We have a large dedicated player base that is patient. This makes us unique.

TO THE TOP!

​Doesn't bring allot wen the clan-leader is missing in action, and applications don't get handled, waiting for more then a week now.

I understand your frustrations, Googlboon is finalizing his semester and completing exams. Real life takes priority over this game. This clan is built by casuals for casuals. Many of us will have breaks during our career on this server. If a week wait is too long perhaps we are not the clan for you. We have a large dedicated player base that is patient. This makes us unique.

​I agree with most of it, but with beta starting I would like to know were I'm standing, I can't speak for Googleboon but if one is clan-leader even with a busy rl. looking in the forum once a day for 5 min. wont negatively influence his exams, when so the damage was done long before :) . ( good luck with your exams Google !)

And if or if not, this is the clan for me ? We will see, the rules are to my liking, I play more then a "Casual" thou, and one thing you hit on the spot :) I'm not the most patient perhaps 9_9.

Hairy.

Greetings,
I would like to ask if casual players are also welcome, since I am working i wont be able to play for longs hours maybe 1-2 everyday, but longer in the weekends. Me and a group of friends might want to join you :x
Please let me know!

so you decided to join forces? nice ^_^

on a sidenote: wish i had access to Greed's forum, but enjin doesn't like me...

Why do you keep posting in another clan's recruitment post that you wanna join another is beyond me. O.o

​Because Harbingers have been merged with Greed.

Why do you keep posting in another clan's recruitment post that you wanna join another is beyond me. O.o

​Because Harbingers have been merged with Greed.

Maybe the clan leader is still absent but till the server goes live some of the members still remain by Harbingers while others have merged with the said clan and/or playing other servers besides i find it better idea to have two strong EU clans which keep an alliance between them while fighting all the other non English clans than 1 EU to rule them all. Which alliance will Greed make if not with an EU? With a Russian and have a language barrier when they will truly want a support? Let's wait and see but i m telling you Harbingers is still here.

P.S. Oh, by the way Harbingers will be made even if the clan leader won't return.

considering the shitty server situation, full of skill bugs and all the rest, i doubt anyone will play here should it stay bugged like shit.