Sign in to follow this  
itzCalaMiTY

Looking for some tips/advices

Hellow there guys¡ 

As title says im looking for few tips in order to make my game easier and improve faster. I played L2 like 10 years ago and it seens i forget almost everything. 

Actually im trying to make a orc wich uses fits since its the last character i remember to play...( that build that makes u hit fast as fuk)

So any friendly hand around ? 😊😊

1) Always look for RB parties in /partymatching, regular farm is a joke
2) On 25 do the 'Moon Knight' quest (taken in Gludin), it gives you free D armor
3) Try to get Othell rune in your weapon as soon as possible - level 1 Othell rune gives you flat +75 crit rate which is insane for farm.
4) Don't waste you XP scrolls on normal farm, save them for RBs
5) You can do the 'quest mania' easily on accept/abort quest such as this one - just go to NPC, take the quest, say that you quit, then take the quest again and say that you quit again. This way you can get free XP scroll every day. On later levels (55+), this one is most popular, you always see bunch of people around the NPC in Aden warehouse.

btw. tyrant is an excellent choice, it's one of the strongest chars on this chronicle, both PvE and PvP.

• Thanks 1

I got few questions that would be nice ig any1 can answer :

Its a common thing to use multiclient and lvl up a buffer like in others mmo?

Its there any way to dont be forced to sit for such a long time to recover mana/stamina? Its really annoying me.

How can i get in those RB partys? 

Whats the best/faster way to get Adena??

Thanks ¡¡¡ 😘

5 hours ago, itzCalaMiTY said:

I got few questions that would be nice ig any1 can answer :

Its a common thing to use multiclient and lvl up a buffer like in others mmo?

Well it's fairly common here as well, but you'd need to pay 10€ a month for premium account to be able to use more clients... I don't think it's necessary for you though.

Its there any way to dont be forced to sit for such a long time to recover mana/stamina? Its really annoying me.

Well there are certain ways, but I don't think many of them are easily accessible to you at this point, aside from obviously using health potions which I assume you do. If even using health potions doesn't let you farm constantly, I'd try an easier farming spot. You can also buy Item 49463.jpg Fish Stew - Vampiric Rage Lv. 1 from fish manager to help you keep your health up for longer (it's bought for fish which you can either get yourself or buy in Giran Harbor from players).

How can i get in those RB partys? 

type /partymatching in chat and always have this window open when you farm, and refresh it from time to time - when you see a room with "RB" in title and your level, join in ;) 

Whats the best/faster way to get Adena??

There really isn't any solid way for newbie to make Adena quickly, but once you're 40+ you can try your luck and try to drop some spellbooks, some of them you can eventually sell for nice money. They mostly drop from some mobs in Sea of Spores, the crater under Ivory Tower, Forest of Mirrors, Outlaw Forest and Enchanted Valley. 

Thanks ¡¡¡ 😘

^in quote