smeli

Highly secret comunity of roleplayers: talking island branch

Why it's so secret if anybody can see it here?

The most secret things often placed in the most visible places :)

-----------

well, who never hears word "roleplaying" will not understand anything anyway

-----------

Talking Island Branch means it resided on Talking Island and it's main purpose explore Talking Island much closely.

And most important thing is reading books in Elven Ruines Library. It is very dangerous.

Why most players do not read books? Because they are roleplaying people who can't read. Especially ancient elven language.

And it is normal for medieval world.

You owe me 30 seconds of my life

​Haha, but i m still curious to know if they build campfires while reading, eating fresh hunted deer, drinking red wine, dancing in Celtic music and make love to other Elves. :x

Drinking red wine - yes, this drink available in general shops since 2003 of L2 :)

Dancing in Celtic music - yes, as I remember dancing available since C2 2004

making love with Elves - yes yes yes, it is the main objective of this game!

Lineage II was the only game i could drag my ex into playing. The medieval look make it a great game to roleplay. Just throwing a suggestion after reading the story of Leisath and seeing you guys have an interest that it would be great to create a roleplayer's corner with stories and clans for those who dare not to face some criticism.:P

I play alot od MMORPGs and I can say L2 was the best but they screw it in time, everything in this game atracts you in, the gameplay is smooth, Be able to go back in time with a better graphics is a dream comming truth