Johnakis1

Worth to start here now?

Hello guys,classic NA is THE worst server i ever played and i'm looking a good, stable to play !! I made a new character here but i see starting zones empty..Worth to start here?Population is good,or i will spend so much time and efford to lvl up main+box and no ppl to fight/play on high end game?Sorry if i made spelling mistakes and thanks in regards !!

Server is old, it is summer, so u wont find many ppl at low levels. Log at 22:00 when all rb's spawn in SV/ABG u will see how many ppl we have.

in short. A lot of people playing. You won't get bored. 

You're not really going to encounter many people until endgame locations because the leveling now is quite fast via RB parties. But yeah, once you get to high levels, online is quite good (definitely biggest english-speaking classic server right now)

12 hours ago, Johnakis1 said:

Hello guys,classic NA is THE worst server i ever played and i'm looking a good, stable to play !! I made a new character here but i see starting zones empty..Worth to start here?Population is good,or i will spend so much time and efford to lvl up main+box and no ppl to fight/play on high end game?Sorry if i made spelling mistakes and thanks in regards !!

The server, unlike the official, is very stable and good. You can find a CP at your prime time. On the high level, you'll be ready for a big war))
Start playing and on 60+ you will see everything for yourself.

Edited by VILEN

Ty for info guys ! So rush for 60+ to play some pvp and rb ! Probably this server is the only real classic as i see,cause i'm bored to play in a server then ppl leaving or closing ! Ty again

Yes is worth to start here. I started 5days ago. From 0-30 is solo game. After you can join RB parties. Everyday I can kill 4-5 low lvl rbs with other players. Now im lvl 43 and playing 2-3h/day.

• Like 1

Best option for u probably will go to discord and find some ppl who looking drivers for ready characters and play with them and in free time u can make ur own character

I am so sorry to hijack your post but i don't even know how to make my own post.

Please i have 2 questions for the community:

a)Can i level up solo Hawkeye without a second box for buffs? Is this even possible? It's ok if it's just slow

b)Does the game offer some equipment to level up or i have to just use whatever drops from mobs etc?