Kounelos

New player looking for advice please.

Please i have 2 questions for the community:

a)Can i level up solo Hawkeye without a second box for buffs? Is this even possible? It's ok if it's just slow.

b)Does the game offer some equipment to level up or i have to just use whatever drops from mobs etc?

1) for sure possible, its social game, you have opportunity to make party with other people or join one, but if you want solo all the time it will be very hard at high lvls without buffer
2) you can claim some NG armor/jewel/weapons from lvl rewards/quests/newbie pack and D grade weapon/armor from moon knight quest at 25 lvl, but after that you're on your own

• Like 1

Aside from what was said above I'll just add that if I was starting all over again, even as an archer, I probably wouldn't make a dualbox buffer even if it was free. These days you make most exping done via RB parties anyway and you just can't always tuck both of your chars in, so the gap between you and buffer eventually widens and it becomes a bother to deal with... I always kinda hated having to drag buffers with me everywhere unless it was absolutely necessary, which it's not the casehere. If you're active during hours when the marathon RBs spawn you seriously get to high level in no time, at which point you're supposed to join some CP/clan where the usage of the second char diminishes

Thank you so much both for taking the time to answer.

I will give it a try and see where it goes.

I grew up with this game and it brings so much nostalgia and great memories ,even the small things like the sound of soulshots or the amazing music in villages almost bring me to tears easily . 

yeah as Fryd said,  u dont need buffer now, since u just can leech exp, just as u hit lvl 20, just go on rb's 20-30 and wait for RB farmer, eventually he will come and u will just get level's. Bad thing about this that u are not gonna get loot, so u will run out of adena tbh. So u know, u get fast lvl but no adena. and later on, u can join CC's and nobody gives a shit if u have D grade weapon, because half of FOM CC's are [d] grade and half afk ppl but stil getting exp xD